Google Checkout .. Help

So, it's supposed to be automatic ?

Oh well, I backed out of my purchase.

I actually thought I was at an actual retailer site, but I was on some off the wall crap. The item I was looking for was from an individual. As I was backing off the order, somehow this person's feedback popped up. It was awful. Poor shipping, no communication, etc. Many people still waiting on items.

WELL .. I should have known it was too good to be true. Thought I actually found a sold out toy ... ha !!

New here but just couldn't let you wonder about Google checkout. You have to go the the google checkout site and register to checkout through google. I have done this and saved $20 at buy.com on any $50 order. It worked really great! Plus there is no limit on amount of times you use it. :D

I had a horrible experience w/ google checkout. My order was cancelled due to error through the retailer. Google had already charged me, and couldn't cancel it. They had NO record of my order, but had charged me. What happened was someone made a typo in my email. I had to call the retailer and get them to take care of it. Google customer service took forever because of emails. I did get my $$ back... after over a week.

And the discount won't reflect on the retailers site, only the google site.

I had a horrible experience w/ google checkout. My order was cancelled due to error through the retailer. Google had already charged me, and couldn't cancel it. They had NO record of my order, but had charged me. What happened was someone made a typo in my email. I had to call the retailer and get them to take care of it. Google customer service took forever because of emails. I did get my $$ back... after over a week.

And the discount won't reflect on the retailers site, only the google site.

Uh oh. I'm just now trying Google checkout and I'm not sure if the Elmo I ordered will actually come through. If I have an experience like yours I won't be using it again, no matter what the savings.

I Have Had Great Success With Google On Buy.com. But It's A Different Story On Tru. Google Charged My Card, Said Order Was Shipped And Tru Has No Record Of Order

The same thing happened to me with the TMX Elmo on the 5th, never got a confirmation from TRU either so I reordered on the 6th and did get a confirmation from TRU. I checked my order status and they have no record BUT when I just entered the order # from TRU and zip code, it came up. Now i've got to figure out what to do about getting my money back from Google for the other order. I don't think I'll be using Google again.

I ordered form TRU thourgh google also.It doesnt show up on the TRU website so i called this am and the order was there.I wont be using google anymore either.It makes me nervous that i cant view my order on TRU.The operator at TRU is going to be familar with my name,i keep calling everyday to check the status.(LOL)

Is there a limit to how many things I can use GOogle checkout for.

For example. If I see three thigns that cost 50 bucks each at buy.com

Can i make three seperate transactions using the google checkout to save a total of 60 dollars instead of just 20 (buying all three at the same time?)

Is there a limit to how many things I can use GOogle checkout for.

For example. If I see three thigns that cost 50 bucks each at buy.com

Can i make three seperate transactions using the google checkout to save a total of 60 dollars instead of just 20 (buying all three at the same time?)

Absolutely! But I've seen it backfire a bit. Two items may have a shipping of 8.50. While individually, they may be 7.50 each. So, it's not completely cut and dry. But, generally, it's best to purchase in $50 segments.

I have not had success with them! I ordered twice through toys r us and used google checkout and neither item was ordered by google to toys r us. I have emailed google and always get the standard reply to contact toys r us but i do and they say they dont have the order ARGHHH! Will never use again!