JC Penney's Big Sale 30% Off

Guest mumof3totz

Guest mumof3totz

I was sent an email from JC Penney's. They have a sale going on for 30% off on regular item's only, and 10% off already marked down merchandise.

The code is WPHUGE. The Computor will automatically take off the correct %.

Guest mumof3totz
I'm still looking around, I want to try to finish up my totz Christmas shopping. I'll come back when I'm done to let you know how I did.

Cyber Sunday at this house. Shopping Cart parked with what we want, and (hopefully) 'eight and out the gate.....

OK order done. Am feeling the time crunch with, believe it or not, some of the hot items this year are already on 30day backorder from four sites we've perused the past couple of days!!!!!

0820. I tried the "different orders will give different discounts" mentality. WPHUGE was what I ended up with 30% off Reg/10% off Sale. Others include: sleigh; chimney; Friend44; Reindeer; & Stocking. BUT, with what we wanted, none applied to one item at $129 and WP.... gave us more off than "sleigh".

Shame on you jcp for not letting me stack codes!

Sorry ... I tried to stack, it won't work. Then I edited my post, because I didn't think anyone had read the thread yet.

I thought it stacked. I started out with the 20% off code, then added the 30% code. When the discount amount changed, I just assumed it gave me both discounts. But, upon further review, I realized it was only giving me the 30%.

So, I will stick with the 30% code of WPHUGE.

WPHUGE code ends December 4. This is for the 30% off of regular 10% off Clearance.

SLEIGH works only on Dec 3 for the 20% off.

Just a note, for those looking for chiildren's jackets, coats hats and scarfs. All of those items including girls's Columbia have been clearanced to 50% off. Plus you can use your shopping pass today for an additional 20% off.