Got all the gifts wrapped

lovebears65

not one wrapped here

me either I planned to start wrapping a few and hiding them but 2 snow days killed that plan...guess i will wait till closer to Christmas break-which is what i typically do anyways, But this site was gettin me inspired to wrap a lil earlier this yr-darn snow storm!

I saw something on tv today about a woman who is a professional wrapper. For a

fee she comes to your home and personally wraps all your gifts for you. The packages

were beautiful with big fancy bows etc. I wish I could afford her:holiday02

Wrapping is my absolute least favorite thing about Christmas...I hate it. I have no

patience to cut the paper and tape it together..........

Oh to be rich and have frivolous services performed for you:p

Oh well...back to my cold, harsh reality:holiday10

I dont have any that I have wrapped myself under the tree....my moms are under there so far....I have a bunch in the spare room with blankets on them....lol...the girls see them every day but are told to stay out of them or they would be given to less fortunate children....so I need to get busy and get them wrapped....I JUST HATE TO WRAP

I am about half done now! YAY! Bad thing is that my kids won't stop asking if it's time to open them! LOL! They each have one present under the tree, so far, and I'm just about ready to give in (MUST RESIST)! LOL!

I still have all the rest of my kids presents to wrap! So, about... 50 presents to go! I have them in the basement and my dad brought up some huge banquet tables (from a place that went out of business so I "inherited" them... lol) and I have the gifts spread out on those. I have to go down and tally up what all needs batteries... get those bought and put into whatever is needing them (a learned lesson from previous years... lol)!

I also have to wrap my dh's presents. I should do that today - he is bad about snooping :gdparanoid: LOL! Besides, he is complaining that there is nothing under the tree for him yet (lol)!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE wrapping presents! Everyone has always told me I should be a professional wrapper! Teehee!

~ Erin (SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

I love wrapping gifts too. It is really slow at work right now, so about a week before Christmas, I start bringing in my gifts to wrap .. lol

When my mom was alive, she would only shop at the local mall where the local HS marching band would wrap your gifts for a donation. lol

I haven't even bought all of the gifts yet, much less wrapped them. I like to wrap them all at once so that it is easier for me to see if I have missed something. Hubby is planning on putting the tree up probably this weekend. I want him to shampoo the carpet first and my cousin's wife has my carpet cleaner because she had the same idea, get hubby to shampoo rugs then do tree! :)