What happens if.......

migirlfriday

This is the scenario. I buy the Click DVD for $7.99 at BB (just an example). I give it to my brother for Christmas and give him the gift receipt also (just in case). It turns out that he has already received the DVD from one of his inlaws. He goes to exchange my dvd for something else. Of course he is going to think that I bought it for the regular price of $19.99. Would he be mad? This can go for any of the Black Friday deals. If they are not exchanging because of a defective product or wrong size, they are going to know that you "cheaped out" on them. What do you think of this?

I don't think I would be upset. Do you have a dollar limit that your supposed to spend? If its $20 you may need to throw in something else to bring it up since the movie was so inexpensive. If you didn't have to include the receipt I probably wouldn't worry about it.

I wouldn't worry about it. If there's not a set limit as you got him something he wanted, there shouldn't be a problem with it.

Friend (A) called me last night asking what friend (B) bought for friend (A) because she didn't want friend (B) to get mad because she got her something cheaper.

I told her she got friend (B) something she wanted and vica versa... nothing wrong with that in my opinion.