we hada truck thanksgiving night they didn't open it

mcmc

those saying that their wal-mart did not have things. Ours was missing things at first also did they went to look for them. But ours did not do the truck that came in on Thanksgiving night. My point being with the secret items they may have been on that truck.

that is what I am thinking is what happened at alot of stores in reading people post about stores not having things. Also let me say the ones complaining about quantities it is that way at all stores on Black Friday that supplies are limited. It is unfair to come down on Wal_mart for that one. I think the layaway thing is what hurt. Alot of the people who shop at wal-mart do not have credit cards and it would probably be a bad thing if they did. This pushing credit cards on people is not going to work anymore then the pushing upscale on people is going to work. All they will end up doing in alienating the people that made them what they are today.

We had lots of stuff that was not out on the floor as it was suppose to be on Black Friday morning. Lots of things that they had to go look for and then bring out. My thinking is it was on the truck. But the main thing was that those who worked overnight on Thursday Night did not take the blitz ad and the secret items ad and make sure that they were all out on the floor. Normally with a tab things are marked off so they know that everything is there.

So yes it was very disorganized.

true they could have done that. me I was done working at 10. heck we were taking the stuff out of the boxes from 7pm on thanksgiving night and putting the stuff on pallets so it could be shrink wrapped. Now me I am thinking that stuff should have been done way before 7 pm on thanksgiving night. Other years when we were just a store and not a super center the stuff was always ready to go on Wednesday night but then the store was closed on Thanksgiving Day. We didn't use to leave til everything was where it was suppose to be and checked off as being there. Now the store stays open and it seems it doesn't get checked off.

Well, maybe they should close Thanksgiving at noon and have all employees stocking and getting ready for about 8 hours straight. Open the doors back at 2am. (As I do not agree with openeing doors and creating a "panic" dash) I amost had to go to the hospital once because an idiot pushed me down and was trampled. I was pregnant at the time, too. But, they were totally unorganized!!

We had a truck too but our overnight people unloaded it because they knew blitz items were on it. Our store had everything that was in the ad including secret items. There were limited quanities on some things but we had everything in the store. In fact we still have bratz dolls, cabbage patch dolls, spongebob/dora tv's, gameboy micros, movies, doodle bears, and thomas sets. The only things that sold out fast in our store was the tv's, idogs, camaras, dvd recorders, and mp3 players.