Unadvertised Toshiba

mulox

We bought one for my wife's father's Christmas present. Opened it, ran it through its XP setup screens, put his name and such in it, charged up the battery and repacked it last night. Worked quite well....played a 007 DVD I had to check out the player and screen....looked good. Should be quite nice for him.

BTW.....how were the Atlanta BB's this year and which one did you go to? We did the Augusta, GA BB again this year and had a great time....best run Best Buy we've ever been to. But I've always wanted to go to the Fry's off Pleasant Hill Rd. on BF and have the wife do the BB right there, too. Just wondered if you know how safe the BB there really is.

I got one for myself and dh nabbed one for my aunt(she's older and didnt want to camp out all night) and I pulled it out last night. Seems really nice for the price I paid for it! Won't be using it until about January though...we're in the middle of packing and such to be out of here by the 1st of january..so i'm don't even have a wireless router here to hook up. Just wanted to be sure it worked. my aunt said she loves hers!

I got one and I think it works great. They sold us a package for $18 which included a wireless router and someone from the Geek squad came and installed it. Plus they gave us a $20 gift card with the router.

What else was included in this package? Is it still available?

i got one, pulled it out the box and had a helleva time trying to get it connected to the network.... it got a lot of stuff runnin in the background , i need to remove, but it seems really nice for the price, battery just isn't all that... they offered us the geek squad package for 9 bucks, which was to have them come out and set it up and all that, if you did not have a router they had one w/ the bundle for 50 bucks... but the kicker was they would give you a 50 dollar rebate, on Vista (which is free to upgrade), if you let the geek squad come out and set your system up.... i pass, i dont like nobody messing w/ my machines... but i did get the 30 dollar all in one printer