BB sold their tickets

kailatilear

My aunt went to BB, was 5th in line for the laptops. Well at 2:00 2 men walked up and talked to one of the workers, the men left, she didn't think anything about it. Well then at 4:00 the 2 men came back, talked to the same man and had the tickets in their hands. These 2 men walked up and down the line and were selling all the tickets for $20 each. BB didn't have any tickets left, these 2 men had them. Well she went and complained to the manager and since he didn't know anything about this, he said there was nothing he could do. I would have been so mad.:mad:

We waited in line all night just to find out that the first guy in line was an employee and he sold tickets for a 100 dollars apiece. All tvs, desktops, laptops gone were gone by the 15th in line. The BB employee made 1500 dollars that night. We made complaints to the BB managers who claimed they would take care of it, but we are planning to make a call to the corporate ourselves.

I do not get it, the BB store had 18 desktops, and 64 laptops, not too mention the tvs. How could that many computers be gone in 15 people? How stupid are the BB employees? I will never go to this particular store again, those of us in line were all just disgusted.

Since there was news coverage, if everyone who knows about this calls AND writes corporate, a big enough stink can be made and someone can get fired.

No one was selling tickets in Greenville. Those shiny babies were long gone in the front of the line. Never saw them until I was on the cashier checkout line.

Incidentally, my DH thought 3 a.m. to line up was insane, but now he's thinking of talking to the BB manager to see if he can sell coffee and donuts to make a profit off the line.