Laser Level Kit 9.99 was $49.99 now $9.99 HomeDepot

kathybrad

Ryobi MultiTASKit Laser Level Kit from Home Depot

shipping free if order totals $49 or $7.81 on 1-3 kits.

"When precision counts and a straight line is needed, go further than your standard laser level with this multitasking kit. Perfect for aligning pictures and other items, the laser level projects a visible line on the wall, while the lighting attachment eliminates the need for a helper to hold a flashlight on your work. A convenient magnetic tray allows you to keep screws and nails from rolling around and getting lost, while the multifunctional base is designed for screwdrivers and other hand tools to slide in securely. If you like to work alone or you know someone who does, this handy set of convenience tools will not only make it possible but efficient as well."

Its A Cyber Monday Sale Special See the Cyber Monday Threads!

Yes, understand that. Many of them are for today too.

Either way, the sale price in question is on the item itself. It lets me put it in the cart. All goes well until final submit on checkout.

Gonna run up to the store after this football game is over and see.

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to buy this exact kit for my husband for $9.99 in store. They had a huge display of them. My husband is tickled pink, he says it's a fantastic kit.

Ryobi MultiTASKit Laser Level Kit from Home Depot

shipping free if order totals $49 or $7.81 on 1-3 kits.

"When precision counts and a straight line is needed, go further than your standard laser level with this multitasking kit. Perfect for aligning pictures and other items, the laser level projects a visible line on the wall, while the lighting attachment eliminates the need for a helper to hold a flashlight on your work. A convenient magnetic tray allows you to keep screws and nails from rolling around and getting lost, while the multifunctional base is designed for screwdrivers and other hand tools to slide in securely. If you like to work alone or you know someone who does, this handy set of convenience tools will not only make it possible but efficient as well."