Buy.com has many Heelys shoes sizes for 39.99 with google checkout

petsgive

13.5 is right before size 1, so you should be fine.

I did read reviews on these shoes that they run small, and to get 1 size larger than you think you need.

Now, I have a question...boys size six is right before mens size 7...correct?

I ordered the 3 shoes in 3 separate orders to get them for 39.99

Please click on the link I posted above you will see all the available heelys on buy.com.

If you are not seeing them then may be you have a firewall or are blocking popups on your computer.

You can open a new window and copy paste the above link and you will see them.

smebbster, Please buy size1 if they run small.( I wish I had known I would have ordered one size up.

13.5 is right before size 1, so you should be fine.

I did read reviews on these shoes that they run small, and to get 1 size larger than you think you need.

Now, I have a question...boys size six is right before mens size 7...correct?

Thanks. I was looking at one of the reviews and someone said the sizes for heelys shoes were 1 size smaller. That made me a bit reluctant. Well his mom says he wears a size 13 or 13.5. So if I were to get a heely, my best bet would be a size 2 correct since they don't have 1/2 sizes only whole number increments. And I think you are correct, a kids 13.5 transitions to a boys 1 and a boys 6 transitions into a mens 7.

I just bought mine. Did anyone else see the size of the shoe you purchased in the receipt? I couldn't find any info anywhere if they got the size I wanted. It just says the shoes name and that's it but no size. They also taxed me for $59.99 not $39.99, I'm located in Ca.

Thanks matrix, I guess I'll have to warn my nephew and his mother to be very careful.

Anyone try and order the $54.98 ones?Should be $34.98 after google check out bt wheni ad to cart on next page prices changes to $59.98 is this a scam?Anyone else have this problem.I emailed them bt waiting for a response.:no: :no: :no:

Yeah I tried. I think it only applies to certain sizes, so if you changed the size most likely the price shifted as well.