If you didn't get the Fri-Sat BB Camcorder....

soonernstlouis

....the Panasonic miniDV for $159.99 (PV-GS39), it may be available at your local Sears & is available at Sears.com (price matching a little more difficult). With the 110% price matching guarantee & early bird gift card, I got one of the two they had in-store at my Sears for $141.68 walkout. Still not a bad deal just to get the $17 off for price matching.

Just want to say thank you, thank you, and thank you!!! Unfortunately I didnt read this until 8:50. Started calling "local" sears (32 mi away) to see if they had it, but of course they didn't. However, I just had my first pleasant experience when the guys in electronics were nice enough to look it up. They said they would be able to get it. Left the house @ 9:15 speed to Longview, and @ the mall 5 min til they closed @ 10:00. They did 110% price match and I was able to order it. Now, I feel bad that I was unable to get one for my sister. But I am not about to complain. After being unable to find this yesterday, I gave up. Can't believe those guys went out of their way to get me this camcorder at this price. And to you I will be forever grateful. Yeah!!! I got it. Again thank you!! Talk about last minute deals.

Glad I was able to help fellow GDers on this. I orignally posted it on the Sears BF board as soon as I got to work on BF after purchasing. I then thought about the likelihood that many who went to BB would also have been looking for this when they ran out that morning. I would have posted this as early as Wednesday, but since the Sears I was going to only had 2 in stock, I had to make sure I wasn't giving mine away.