PS3

gyasih

If any store has them, it'll be very random. I was in store Wednesday and found a guy I know working at Best Buy. He said they just sold their last PS3 just before I got there. He didn't think there would be anymore for the big sale. I hope there isn't really It's mean to say that, but it'll teach the Ebayers a lesson.

FYI. I talked to the Circuit City Computer Expert, he and a couple of his buddies got analyzied the Cell and found many flaws. He told me to wait a few months and wait for the flaws to get out. Yea, the people who got their PS3 for 2 grand are gonna be freggin pissed when they find out that their PS3 breaks down in 1-12 months.

No I am not anti-playstation, infact I got the Playstation 2 within the month it came out. I am know Xbox fan because Ps3 Blueray is OVERATED. More disc space= less CDS. THATS ALL>

FYI. I talked to the Circuit City Computer Expert, he and a couple of his buddies got analyzied the Cell and found many flaws. He told me to wait a few months and wait for the flaws to get out. Yea, the people who got their PS3 for 2 grand are gonna be freggin pissed when they find out that their PS3 breaks down in 1-12 months.

No I am not anti-playstation, infact I got the Playstation 2 within the month it came out. I am know Xbox fan because Ps3 Blueray is OVERATED. More disc space= less CDS. THATS ALL>

LOL not dogging you, but Circuit City does NOT have "computer experts". They get all their knowledge from the same book the people have when you call tech support or a help desk.

If they had the technical knowledge to "analyze" the cell processor, they would be making around $300k a year, not $8/hour at circuit city.

The PS3 will have flaws, as does any new system, but I haven't heard about any major ones yet.

Thank you though, that's the best laugh I've had in a week :) CC experts.....

If they had the technical knowledge to "analyze" the cell processor, they would be making around $300k a year, not $8/hour at circuit city.

Thank you though, that's the best laugh I've had in a week :) CC experts.....

Quite right.........and neither did they have the equipment necessary to analyze the Cell processor in any form or fashion. You're right..............his post was one of the funniest I've read in days!!! Anywhere!!

been on the road over the weekend - hitting different BBs. fwiw, might as well check your local store, see what their policy is. Chances are all will get a few in before Christmas - but different policies are a hoot. Only constant is that "supposedly" none of the salespeople will get any - since if they could buy them, "None of them would ever hit the floor." :)

But - for instance, at one store, they are just putting them on the floor as soon as they are unboxed - getting them out quickly so sales staff can't call friends, and get them in to buy the machines. Then the next store I hit, 100 miles away, told me that when they get them in, "They get the word out to people who want them," and then do the overnight line, and the ticket thing the next morning. "To avoid shootings." (their words, not mine.) When I asked him HOW they got the word out, he hemed, hawed, finally said that if people called in, and the PS3 was in back room, they would be told, and then could line up. Bizarre.

So, check your store. And if you have friends on the sales staff, tip them well - you may get lucky. ;)