Available Online!!!

laknight

yup, i was able to order the two flash drives, but couldnt get the SD card or the blank DVDs. thats ok i can head in early and get those two items, i did some recon on Wed and they seems to be well stocked with an entire bin of the SD cards and about 50 units of each typr of DVD.

Unfortunately some items won't be available online.

URGH, I just checked as well and it said "buy in store".

Perhaps tomorrow it'll be allowed online?

I was hoping to buy one cause I don't want to go to the Circuit City store. I'm only going to Target tomorrow. :(

I guess I could just use my Circuit City Gift Cards for Video Games instead. Once I've spent $24+ I get free shipping.

mine said "phone only" so i spent an hour - 20 min on hold and another 40 minutes describing, spelling, etc for the phone rep, only to be told at the end of the order that, during the 40minutes of discussion, that the item was now out of stock for phone orders. bummer.

yup, i was able to order the two flash drives, but couldnt get the SD card or the blank DVDs. thats ok i can head in early and get those two items, i did some recon on Wed and they seems to be well stocked with an entire bin of the SD cards and about 50 units of each typr of DVD.

I was just able to get the 2 flash drives AND the SD card. Maybe it's a regional thing?

3 of the 4 items I selected were available for shipping only - kind of made the decision of whether to pickup or have shipped a little easier. ;)

I bought the 20 inch Sylvania LCD TV (SYL 6620LCT) for pick up at my local store but right after my order, it was no longer available for order online (for pick up at any store), so it seems to only allow a certain amount of orders. Either way, I'm glad I don't have to wait in line now. I can just go pick it up tomorrow!

How did you use your AAA discount. I have an AAA card but not sure where to go from here? Any help would be appreciated!

I went to my local AAA website and under the savings tab there was Circuit City. I clicked it and it asked for my email address. The code was then sent to my email address. I hope this helps but all AAA websites are different in design so it might be different with your AAA website.

I tried to get the GBA also. It wouldn't let me order online. I called and was told I would have to buy it at the store tomorrow. So, why is it a Thanksgiving day special, you can't buy it online and the store is not open.

THANK YOU! That darn little green present in the corner saying "Thanksgiving Special" and you can't order it...arrgghhh I'll check in the a.m. before I head to the stores, hopefully then maybe.