*** MANY BEST BUY BLACK FRIDAY AD ITEMS AVAILABLE NOW ON BESTBUY.com ***

wnielsen1

BTW didn't see this is in the list. the MAG 17" in LCD monitor is also online but it is SOLD-OUT already :( and also there is a Insignia 7" portable DVD Player for 69.99, same price as the one in the BF ads but the one in BF ads is 8"

if we buy the bestbuy's items that are online now, what guarantee do we have that the item would be shipped ? what if it becomes BackOrdered ?

If it shows in stock, most likely they have them and you'll have it shipped very soon. For these items, they usually will stop taking orders once their inventory is gone.

Some of the early bird specials that were sold out earlier this morning magically reappeared. So I ordered the 17" monitor for 79.99 and the bluetooth for 14.99 and the bluetooth has free shipping. Also most of the 4.99 movies you want are available.

I checked about an hour ago and all the things I was going to get were sold out, right now they are available again (22" westy, 14.99 bluetooth headset)

Also got the canon MP160 photo printer/scanner/copier $20! How did I miss that in the ad???

I'm wanting to get the Kodak 6.1 MP Digital Camera that is on the very last page of the ad (Page 12). Everytime I add it to my cart, the price is $299 (regular price) and not the $189 BF Price. Anyone know why?!?!?

The site might be getting an extreme amount of traffic and maybe having issues. Also, the Kodak might not be available at the BF price online. I would keep checking back, and keep trying to add it.

Thanks so much for this info, and this great site! I just got my son the Disney 3 mp digital camera for $30 off and with free shipping!! This was the only item I had to go out for tomorrow, and now I don't have to! Thank you, thank you!! :D

Sleeping in is always a good thing. :D