CAUGHT FED EX driver Drop kicking my sons playstation2!!!!

Fed Ex and UPS rent vans around here during the Holiday season because they don't have enough trucks to keep up with all the extra packages. QUOTE]

:gdyeahthat: Same here, it's like the subs for the USPS, lots of time they are casually-dressed. But it sure doesn't give them the right to drop-kick anything!!! Hopefully it'll all work out in your favor. :no:

Guest bryan1090

Hmmm... I forget where I heard this, but I know someone told me before that there's one part of Fed Ex delivery (FedEx Home Delivery) that is not done by Fed Ex employees, but rather they are subcontracted (is that the right word?). The drivers of those have to lease the Fed Ex truck they use (or maybe use their own vehicle?).

Now I'm going to have to research this. I know I heard that somewhere before.

You are correct they can actually purchase the trucks and the buy the route.

so the more packages he delivers the more money he makes.

It is fed ex ground I believe is the one you are thinking about.

Guest bryan1090

Scam artists and crooks.....and terrorists. Personally, considering some areas I've lived in, if somebody in an unmarked car and jeans simply knocked on my door and then dropped a package and left....MY next action would be to call the BOMB SQUAD! LOL!

OMG are you for real.

I received an email a few weeks ago about numerous UPS uniforms being purchased on E-bay. It was a letter of warning to be careful during the holidays of unusual deliveries. The email supposedly originated from Homeland Security as a caution when accepting packages. It said to call local authorities if supicous of the delivery guys. The email indiated that the uniforms could be used by cons or terrists. I am going to go back and try to find the email for all of the details.

Just be carefull!

FedEx Ground Home Delivery used to be RPS. FedEx Home Delivery is different than regular FedEx which typically ships overnight, 2 day express, etc. FedEx Ground Home Delivery drivers are independent contractors which means they essentially own their own business and partner with FedEx. All the benefits of the FedEx name however you have no idea who or what may show up at your door!

This is true. My ex husband bought a route almost a year ago. BUT he wears a uniform, and he drives a Fed-Ex truck.

Once or twice he had to rent a truck when his truck was in for repairs, but he still always wears the uniform. (And I know that he certainly does not kick the boxes). :no:

I received an email a few weeks ago about numerous UPS uniforms being purchased on E-bay. It was a letter of warning to be careful during the holidays of unusual deliveries. The email supposedly originated from Homeland Security as a caution when accepting packages. It said to call local authorities if supicous of the delivery guys. The email indiated that the uniforms could be used by cons or terrists. I am going to go back and try to find the email for all of the details.

Just be carefull!

I received an Email regarding this situation a few days ago. However I received the same Email last year about the same time. I don't know if it is true, But I guess better safe than sorry

OMG are you for real.

In a word...yes. :yup:

Okay, so the bomb squad happens to have a cop friend of mine working on it and he'd probably come over on his lunch hour or something to check it out before he made an actual blow-it-up trip. ;) But when you've been the victim of 5 burglarys in 2 years - and know the drugged up creeps - the thought remains true: If I can't identify the package I call the cops. :g_shrug: :)

Guest bryan1090

In a word...yes. :yup:

Okay, so the bomb squad happens to have a cop friend of mine working on it and he'd probably come over on his lunch hour or something to check it out before he made an actual blow-it-up trip. ;) But when you've been the victim of 5 burglarys in 2 years - and know the drugged up creeps - the thought remains true: If I can't identify the package I call the cops. :g_shrug: :)

5 burglary's in 2 years ------------you really need to move and get some protection.. :eyepoppin

my cousin sent me a package via UPS and it was all torn up. It was my daughters B-day present and a few other things. The ring she had bought my daughter was missing and since she had bought it at Kay jewlery she sent the receipt in it so we could get it sized or what ever and the ring was GONE! so we complained and they would NOT come good for the ring due to not having the receipt...which was in the ring box! So IF you are sending things this holiday season photocopy/scan receipt into the puter or send receipts in a separate card!

my cousin sent me a package via UPS and it was all torn up. It was my daughters B-day present and a few other things. The ring she had bought my daughter was missing and since she had bought it at Kay jewlery she sent the receipt in it so we could get it sized or what ever and the ring was GONE! so we complained and they would NOT come good for the ring due to not having the receipt...which was in the ring box! So IF you are sending things this holiday season photocopy/scan receipt into the puter or send receipts in a separate card!

Can your cousin go to Kays and see if they have a copy of the receipt in their system? Or if she used her credit card, can she have the credit card company send her a copy of just that part of her statement?

Just a few thoughts.