What do you plan do buying?

Amomlovestoshop

It all depends on what happens with secret 8 items. If there is a laptop or desktop for $298 that is what I want, if my "shopper" is able to get one. I do have a desktop on layaway, but even with the extra 10% we get, $298 is still less than what it would cost for the one in layaway with 20% off.

If not, then there really isn't anything big. And most of the stuff is just regular tab, the activity walker for my grandson that isn't born yet (can't leave him out), the diego game, a flash drive, the stick vac. Just some of the little stuff.

I am going to Wal-mart at 5:00 am(well I'll arrive sooner but...) and see if I can get two portable dvd players. Other items include the jeans, printer, and a few other things not sure what yet. But then while my son putters around Wal-Mart for awhile I will go down the road to ACE Hardware and see if I can get two of their portable dvd players. They don't open till 7:00am. If I can get them there the ones at Wal-Mart will go back on the shelves if not I'll buy them. ACE is the better deal so I hope I can score them. My husband called and they have 50 players. So we'll see.

I need that cheap toaster also. :)

I wouldnt get that one, be worth spending couple extra dollars for a different one.

My SIL bought one the other day (not knowing they would be on sale) shes taking it back, the bread doesnt fit in the toaster, it doesnt drop it all the way down.