Google Checkout Question

aztater

I don't know if this is where it goes so if it needs to be moved thanks for moving it. :cheesy:

I'm wondering if the checkout for save $10 off $30, is a one time only deal or anytime for a limited time?

I just used it to get a super cheap memory card and now I'm wondering if I can use it again on some computer games.

I have a question as well...

I haven't used this checkout before...how exactly does it work? It goes to the stores website so will it still give me the discount?

TIA

I just saw that they have a new promo: sign-up by Nov 26 and get $10 off any $10 or more purchase. Yay. *signs up*

http://www.google.com/checkout/signupbonus.html#utm_campaign=acct10&utm_source=us-en-et-hpp_nov06&utm_medium=link

after read that, I'm wondering can I create a new google account and then do the google check out. So I can get $30 off of my order?

Last night I placed 2 TRU orders and saved $10 each time using Google checkout. I just signed up a different credit card and got the $10 sign-up promotion, too. However, you're not able to combine promotions when checking out. If the amount of the purchase is over $30 Google automatically applies it's current $10 off of $30 promotion. If it's under $30 it applies the $10 for signing up promo instead.

"Read the fine print it says they can check your credit report anytime they want"

I don't know how many of the members here use Paypal, but they do a very similar thing according to their terms of service page-

14.2 Credit Report. You agree that PayPal may order and review your credit report with the sole purpose of assessing your fitness to hold a PayPal account and/or your ability to use the Service or features thereof.

Although it does not say how often they will do that after you join...

There's an option if you use Froogle.com to select sellers with Google Checkout. I thought it was a great tool but most times when I get to the seller's page I can't find a link to Google Checkout anywhere. I would love to take advantage of the Google discounts if there was an easier way to search within sellers participating in the promo. Anyone else have this problem?

Guest mcgeemp

How can they check your credit report without a social? I didn't put my social in when I signed up.:eek:

I was going to say the same thing I never saw anyplace to enter a SSN. How can they do this???

Anyone with the Google acct setup check their credit and show Google as an inquirer on there?

"Google Checkout", then link to froggle, type in the item, then note any stores that display the blue shopping cart icon that states they use G_Checkout. Even then, some stores do not have 10/30 or 20/50. But for the most part they do. Alot of stores have dropped the 20/50 though.