Target 2 Day Sale - Friday 6am

zgamer

The stuff they don't have in stock (says arriving 2 to 6 weeks) isn't on sale on the site. I looked at the Vsmile cartridges, and they are all $15.00 now except the Cars one says 19.xx which is the one we want. But that's because they say they don't have it to ship now.

Thanks! I was able to buy a few toys, clothing items, and a down comforter from the Friday sale! I got free shipping (certain items were free and womens clothing was free with $50 purchase) and an additional 10% off by clicking the link I found on naughtycodes! Now I won'thave to search through the clothing on Friday. It seems I'll be strictly in the electronics dept.:yup:

I was able to add the video rockers to my cart for the BF price but the shipping was $33 - not surprising, but I am trying to find a way to reduce it. Does anyone have any codes or info? Thanks in advance!

I cant help you with shipping but here is code for 10% off. CODE - TCRCPTAB

:smirk:

I was able to purchase the $98 Kodak camera online. With the 10% off (I followed the link through CurrentCodes.com in case that code posted above doesn't work for some people for whatever reason) it was $99 and change, shipped and with tax. The Kodak accessory kit wasn't available, though

The $46.88 Sonicare toothbrush is. I haven't checked anything else.

THANK YOU!!! :D Just got the 2 Kodak cameras I needed for a total of $193.53 with tax and shipping after the 10%. This was my biggest want for BF. Now I won't be a nervous wreck standing in line for the "small" stuff I want. Hopefully I will be able to pick up the accessory kits and the SD cards at the store.

Thanks for letting us know they were available online!

Thank you so much for the 10% code. I used it and bought bean bag game chairs for less than the BF rockers. Shipping was high, but I don't need to worry about trying to carry 3 of them around in store.....I paid $98.43 for 3! My boys wanted them, but I wasn't sure. Now they will be happy. Happy Turkey Day!

I was able to add the video rockers to my cart for the BF price but the shipping was $33 - not surprising, but I am trying to find a way to reduce it. Does anyone have any codes or info? Thanks in advance!

It says 'store only' for me...am I missing something? I'll pay the shipping if it means saving the trip LOL That's the only thing I'm going out for tomorrow.