When do you send your Christmas cards?

amyers12345

The 2nd week of December. I usually get my tree up the Monday after Thanksgiving then we take a family photo in front of it. We use snapfish for photo cards and it takes about a week to get them back then I drop them in the mail:)

I start sending mine out the first week of December also. We have personal cards and business cards that we send out. With the business Christmas cards we include a business card just to remind former customers about us. This has worked and we do get return cards from them. Great Marketing!!!!!

Last year I sent them out on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving! LOL! I was so excited that I was so ahead of the game!

AND THEN... my grandma calls to tell me on THAT Wednesday "Hey, thanks for the Christmas card"! Obviously, our mail guy dropped it off at her house THAT DAY! YIKES! That was too early! Some other family members ALSO got the card that day! LOL!

So this year I thought I would mail them the Monday after Thanksgiving. It is not going to happen! I LOVE photography and do all of my kids "professional" pictures... I have the pictures done but have not made the cards yet :( I have to do that this week and get them ordered (thankfully, it will only take about 3-4 days to get them after ordering). I'm hoping to have them sent out by the 11th of December!

~ Erin (SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

I usually send them out right after Thanksgiving. This year I am not sure. I have a steady boyfriend who does not live with me and I am not sure how to sign and return address the cards? My relatives will expect to see his name on the card, but if they send one back with his name on the envelope, my mail lady might get confused. Also, I did not ask him if it is ok to put his name on the card. What would you do?

I usually send them out right after Thanksgiving. This year I am not sure. I have a steady boyfriend who does not live with me and I am not sure how to sign and return address the cards? My relatives will expect to see his name on the card, but if they send one back with his name on the envelope, my mail lady might get confused. Also, I did not ask him if it is ok to put his name on the card. What would you do?

I would first ask my boyfriend if it's OK and/or explain that it might be more appropriate for the 'future' ... but I can't think of any reason why anyone would send a card with his name and your address if the card is meant for you(?).

It's kind of awkward, like my friend who was explaining just today - her cousin who always insisted on including her 'beau the moment' in the family album pictues... looking at the photos over time - :o it is very strange that there is a different guy in every wedding picture....