Kmart's website is offering some of the TD deals on Wednesday..

Mugglemom

What's going on? I was on their site and they have a circular listing some of the items I am looking for to go on sale on Wednesday, the 22nd. I'm not sure if it's all the items listed for Thanksgiving day or not, but I did see all the things I was after being offered early.

http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/Default.aspx?action=browsepagelarge&storeid=2421962&rapid=338898&pagenumber=12

I know our Kmart is open Thursday, but this ad came up for my local store...crap...I can't get there when they open tomorrow. I have to put my son on the bus! Although that 50% off Holiday Decor means I am going to rebuy everything I just bought Sunday and return it later with that old receipt...it was only 33% off then.

I called the store and she had no idea if they are having a special sale tomorrow, but she was positive that they are open Thursday.

The ad came up for our store, too & the staff thought they were open (at least when I was in there Sunday), but I called today & they are all confused, too. They have always been open on Thanksgiving, but the girl I talked to said now they think they are going to be closed - they are waiting on a call back from their DM to be sure.

KMART made a mistake and put Thanksgiving Ad up for Wednesday. It was a mistake and Kmart is not offering those deals at thier store today. Do not waste your time as they will not give you the deals!!! The sale is for Tomorrow Thursday - Turkey Day!

I went today (well now yesterday-Wednesday) to KMart because I saw the online ad too that stated it was for Wednesday. They not only wouldn't honor any of the items I wanted for the sale price, they were very emphatic that the items were for Thanksgiving. I think they should've still honored the prices, as it was their mistake not mine. :confused: