Sold out items?

Bestbuy7

Just wondering how many of you have Bb's that once all tvs and camera's ,including doorbusters, are sold out , have SalesAssociates them order directly from the warehouse?

I'm not sure if this is a city thing or few stores or just mines?

Just curious...

Last year I was 2nd in line. On my list was the 30" wide screen HD Insignia T.V. for 299.98. In the mass confusion when the doors opened,I was directed to the wrong area to pick up the tv. When I finaly got to the right area,they were all gone!(only 3 per store) I talked to a manager who remembered me from the line out front. I calmly explained what had happened and he offered to look to see if there were any left in the system. He found 24 sitting at distribution center! He sold me one for the sale price and I picked it up the following Tues. It wasn't a doorbuster just a limited qty item. So if I don't see anymore of something, YES I will ask to see if there are more at the warehouse. Always ask for a manager. I have always found that BB wants my business and has helped me in the past.

Knock on wood! LOL

Umm.. they aren't going to order more doorbusters from the warehouse for you. They limit them for a reason. Maybe i misunderstood the question?

My BB allows for this to happen. Once all the 42" Plasma ,which were doorbusters ,were sold out I was told to join a line which allowed the customers to order the items from the factory and recieve them the next business day.

My question is do other BB's do this.. or is my BB special?