Have Black Friday questions? Call us at 415-287-3325

RossMAN

This is such a wonderful feature to have for those needing help. How many other Black Friday sites offer such avenues of contact for their users?

I've literally just hung up with him now (after discussing a few points of interest on notebooks), and for those of you who've not spoken to Ross prior, he is EXTREMELY personable, and strives to be helpful in every manner. He is a great resource of information, and this medium of contact is ideal if you have questions that aren't as easily answered in a text based conversation.

Do not hesistate to make use of this opportunity to make the most of your Black Friday experience.

Just make sure we get either a transcript or an actual recording to enjoy! :)

The return of the GottaDeal Hotline... what happened to the 800 number? :)

Not as cost effective as it's $0.069 per minute.

Man, I just noticed this thread and thought it was a joke. :sidesplit

Now I'm wishing I had a BF question. Go figure. :D

Nope, if you ask the 100+ people who have called already - it's definitely not a joke :)

its very nice of you to this. This one of the many reasons why GottaDeal rocks!!!

I just referred a coworker to the site and you number. She may give you a ring.

Thanks Nate, I just returned 24 calls and the phone line is open.

And I thought when you messaged me the number that it was your personal home number you never give out to just anyone. I thought I was someone extra special until I saw this thread! Silly me,huh? :lmao:

Seriously, it was a real treat to put a voice to the name. Thanx for all the kind words, Ross! :gdblush: And thanx for everything you've done for GottaDeal and for taking every good thing about this site up a notch. :yelclap: Man, I thought you had enough to do with running this site. Now this. Wish my full-time job was just as fun.

Call now! Operator is standing by! :cheesy:

P.S. - Why not set up a counter on the BF GottaDeal home page that counts every call that comes in? Like a telethon or something. :yup: Or would that be a tad too cheesy?

Man,

This is awesome!!!!! You were very friendly and professional! I will forward this site on to all my family and friends and continue to maintain membership. Thanks man!!!!!!!!

J.Ram

:2welcome: to the forums and I'm glad you discovered our website.

Thank you for calling and it was great discussing laptops with you. Don't forget about our laptop comparison chart and the $249 laptop :)

RossMAN

415-287-3325

Hope you all are keeping Ross busy on the phone lines.

Just make sure we get either a transcript or an actual recording to enjoy! :)

I may allegedly have recorded a conversation regarding pizza, but as Ross didn't sign my legal release form, it cannot be shared.

Sorry. ; )