Have Black Friday questions? Call us at 415-287-3325

RossMAN

This is such a wonderful feature to have for those needing help. How many other Black Friday sites offer such avenues of contact for their users?

I've literally just hung up with him now (after discussing a few points of interest on notebooks), and for those of you who've not spoken to Ross prior, he is EXTREMELY personable, and strives to be helpful in every manner. He is a great resource of information, and this medium of contact is ideal if you have questions that aren't as easily answered in a text based conversation.

Do not hesistate to make use of this opportunity to make the most of your Black Friday experience.

What are the "Match 6" numbers going to be for Friday's lottery? http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Fight%20Hit/th161ecc62.gif

Seriously though.... Great service guys! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Yes/trueconfirmed.gif

Maybe you should post some "open for business hours" and the time zone - you poor people could receive calls at all hours.

You all DO realize RossMAN is just a very cleverly programmed GottaDeal bot, don't you? Brad has already applied for a patent on this technological marvel.

What was really surprising when was the RossMAN created his own bot wife, MrsHoneyBee. I think Brad would describe that as an "unexpected feature".

You all DO realize RossMAN is just a very cleverly programmed GottaDeal bot, don't you? Brad has already applied for a patent on this technological marvel.

What was really surprising when was the RossMAN created his own bot wife, MrsHoneyBee. I think Brad would describe that as an "unexpected feature".

No, you've got it all wrong. I have the only known picture of Ross and Brad together. Ross is on the left and that's Brad on the right:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Stuff/Crow___Tom_Coffee.jpg

No, you've got it all wrong. I have the only known picture of Ross and Brad together. Ross is on the left and that's Brad on the right:

That appears to be a Star Trek coffee mug in front of RossBOT. I find this photographic evidence completely plausible.

In all seriousness, give GottaDeal a call - even just to say hello.

Ross, you're a very special person. The world needs more people like you.

BTW, are you going to be available to answer questions from people in the BF lines at 3 am on Friday morning?? :tongue1:

You just made my day, thank you :)

Assuming I'm awake I'll be here to take phone calls on Black Friday.

Maybe you should post some "open for business hours" and the time zone - you poor people could receive calls at all hours.

What a very generous thing for you to do ... I hope Santa is very good to you.

24/7/365 all unanswered calls roll to voicemail.

[/img]

I hope that's WD40 in the coffee mug, thanks Marc :)

Let's wait and see how long it takes to have Ross phone line saturated.:tongue1:

I confess I have been tempted to call the Wal-Mart Hot Deals corporate office, let it begin to ring, call 415-287-DEAL, mute myself, and then listen in on the ensuing confusion and conversation.

But this is my week to exercise self-restraint.