Fisher Price Digital Camera

evieross

walmart.com usually has them(out of stock right now ). they have a "bundle" on there, so to speak. the camera and case for like $69/70. it comes out to the camera being $54.88 and the case at regular price, 14.99. i would also check target. they are also OOS online, but i think most of these places will get these in before christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
I call all those places each day; plus check "in the brick" as I can. We have so many stores around me, it's hard to know which to go to first. Most won't hold an item and it seems I'll get to a store only to hear 'we sold the last one a few minutes ago" or "an hour ago". I then switch my shopping around & still run into "all sold out" or "didnt get any in today". It's frustrating. I do have my name on several online lists, etc. All I want is one pink one. Just one.

They are instock at one walmart here, everyone else is sold out. I was able to pick up a case a toysrus the other day, but they have since sold out. But, if anyone is looking there are several pink ones in stock here and maybe a couple of blue ones still.

I am looking for one of these (for a boy) also. I have a TMX elmo that I am trying to trade with someone for the camera. I didn't realize I would end up with one hard to find toy and the one I want I can't find!:eyepoppin (I guess I could find it if I was willing to pay 80 bucks....but I am not. I have 5 kids to buy for for Christmas:) )

I made the mistake of seeing this while browsing amazon and wanting to get it for my daughter. Only then did I start to look around find out it was this year's hot item (and by the time I went back to amazon they were gone and at ridiculous prices from third parties). I finally had to resort to ebay :( I figure if one does come available somewhere for a reasonable price and I can get it with enough time, I can always sell it and most likely make back the difference I had to pay..

I bought one last night on the Toys R Us site. Price was $64.99 then I saved $10 with Google Checkout. I had been looking for awhile in stores and online with no luck. But they just happened to be in stock briefly last night. I know it is frustrating, but frequenting those sites really paid off. That is how I got my Baby Alive too!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JeepMom

Quality:

DH Took this picture:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/bellsbuysebay/Taylor026.jpg

4yo took this one:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/bellsbuysebay/Taylor018.jpg

We love it!