Best Buy Ad for Sunday Nov 19 - Wednesday Nov 22 2006

bigjimslade

I just got the BB ad in the early Sunday paper of the Dallas Morning News. Nothing really pops out at me as far as savings. They are running no interest for 18, 12 or 6 months on some items. They do have an ad in there ad about Windows Vista. It looks like you get a free upgrade to Vista by mail if you buy a Vista ready PC from BB.

I hope this helps.

Any prices on tvs? and what is the financing if I may ask?

What kind of TVs are you wanting to know? They have 3 pages of TVs in there ad.

As far as financing there is no interest for:

18 Months on all purchases totaling $299 or higher on: TVs, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD DVD Players, Home Audio, Major/Small Appliances, Floorcare, Cameras, Camcorders and Printers.

12 Months on all purchases totaling $299 or higher on: iPods, MP3 Players and Accessories, Car Audio and Satellite Radio.

6 Months on all purchases totaling $299 or higher on: Computers and Accessories, Gaming Systems and Accessories, Software.

what happened to the bf sales ad the ad i got is only good till wednesday i always get my paper on sundays thanksgiving weekend and all my ads for bf are always there whats up with that no paper till when the day before thanksgiving or on thanksgiving because im stunned

Jim,

WHen I posted the message at 7:30 I went out with friends, then when I came home around 3:30 I checked their site before here so we both had the same idea! lol.

Tempting offer though. Either buy a 50 DLP for 1300 or wait till friday and get a 56" Dlp for 1300. The only difference is financing. Since the 56" is a friday saturday deal, they dont have any financing in that ad for the 56" tv (Presuming then it is 90days).

Thanks for your help

what happened to the bf sales ad the ad i got is only good till wednesday i always get my paper on sundays thanksgiving weekend and all my ads for bf are always there whats up with that no paper till when the day before thanksgiving or on thanksgiving because im stunned

Don't be stunned... This is 100% normal. Read this: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=47267

Jim,

WHen I posted the message at 7:30 I went out with friends, then when I came home around 3:30 I checked their site before here so we both had the same idea! lol.

Tempting offer though. Either buy a 50 DLP for 1300 or wait till friday and get a 56" Dlp for 1300. The only difference is financing. Since the 56" is a friday saturday deal, they dont have any financing in that ad for the 56" tv (Presuming then it is 90days).

Thanks for your help

You are welcome and welcome to the community! I would buy the 50 DLP now if you want the good financing. Most stores dont do financing on BF.

That's a tough choice. My wife and I purchased the higher end Toshiba 50" Cinema Series DLP a few months ago and we love it.

What's your TV viewing distance? If your viewing distance is under 12' then I would buy the 50" DLP today.

Order online and receive free delivery

Thank you all for welcoming me to the community! This is my second year here, I have just been real quiet this year.

My viewing distance from my 27" tube tv to my sofa is about 12.5ft. That is why I first wanted the 56". When I read about the 50" the same features were offerd on this tv that I wanted that the 56" had, plus I have a direct answer on financing. Since I didnt have the 56" I dont think I will miss 6". I know I will like it.

Now I have to just save up and by the tv stand for it in the future. The tv will sit on my mamaoth table I bought a month ago when I moved into my apartment (about 30inches long and stands about 2.5 feet tall).

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I think Ill try to get this tv this week.

Now I have to just save up and by the tv stand for it in the future. The tv will sit on my mamaoth table I bought a month ago when I moved into my apartment (about 30inches long and stands about 2.5 feet tall).

Our Toshiba 50" DLP sits on a rectangular oak coffee table and it fits perfectly.