Target Sunday ad 11/19-11/22

ellen zachariia

Guest marshamcmah

i got a copy of the ad thursday because i work there and like to check out the deals ahead of time. actually this weeks ad isnt really much in my opinion. the nintendo wii is on the cover. the 4-day thing is a new concept to target this year as traditionally they continued the ad into the end of the week along with the end of the 2-day ad.

Can you show us the ad?

The toys make up about four pages of the ad. Leapster system is on sale and the Laugh and Learn Puppy is like $10 off I believe. For those who dont know about the Wii release titles, heres the titles listed in the ad: Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz, Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, Madden 07, Excite Truck, Happy Feet, a Dragonball Z game, Red Steel, Cars, a Spongebob game, Need for Speed Carbon, Ultimate Alliance, Call of Duty 3. There are several opportunities for free gift cards anywhere from $5 to $30. Big DVD release is Ice Age. Target doesnt report this in this ad, but apparently the Superman Returns movie is coming out November 22, thats what a poster inside Walmart said anyways. Thats just some of the notes I gather from the ad. I dont have a scanner anymore so I cant deliever the ad online.

How much is the Leapster system?

Thanks!

The toys make up about four pages of the ad. Leapster system is on sale and the Laugh and Learn Puppy is like $10 off I believe. For those who dont know about the Wii release titles, heres the titles listed in the ad: Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz, Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, Madden 07, Excite Truck, Happy Feet, a Dragonball Z game, Red Steel, Cars, a Spongebob game, Need for Speed Carbon, Ultimate Alliance, Call of Duty 3. There are several opportunities for free gift cards anywhere from $5 to $30. Big DVD release is Ice Age. Target doesnt report this in this ad, but apparently the Superman Returns movie is coming out November 22, thats what a poster inside Walmart said anyways. Thats just some of the notes I gather from the ad. I dont have a scanner anymore so I cant deliever the ad online.

hmmmm......Are you sure your not talking about last weeks ad? Those all things listed in last weeks ad, except for the game titles and the movies, which I could have named those. Laugh and Learn puppy is on sale but not 10.00 off, all fisher price was on sale this week like 10%. :confused: :confused:

I think they are talking about last weeks ad 11/12-11/18.

Just go to Target.com and this weeks ad that starts tomorrow is on it. I like the Talking Bratz doll, but I already bought it. This is a dollar cheaper, but I had a GC and it did't cost me anything anyway when I bought it. Not worried about a $1. Not much else I like in the ad though

Just go to Target.com and this weeks ad that starts tomorrow is on it. I like the Talking Bratz doll, but I already bought it. This is a dollar cheaper, but I had a GC and it did't cost me anything anyway when I bought it. Not worried about a $1. Not much else I like in the ad though

I am not sure how you are getting next weeks ad because this weeks ad is not over yet, but I as well as many others are not seeing next weeks ad, so that is why we are asking what is on it! ;)

Where are you seeing tomorrow's ad on the site? All I keep getting is the Nov12th-18th ad. Are you sure that you are looking at the new one?

I have the ad and was pretty excited:

Kids games: $7 - Operation, Disney Princess Monopoly Jr., Trouble, Connect 4, Twister (I almost bought it last night for $13), Littlest Pet Shop - all pictured

20Q handheld game - $7

Bratz Kids Forever Diamondz - $12

$9.99 family games - Whoonu, Sequence, Uno Spin, Perfection, Mousetrap - all pictured

$15 - Cranium Pop Culture

$14.99 K'Nex 250 piece tub with additional 150 pieces

$24.89 - R/C Super Cycling Sarah - + free $5 gift card

$29.99 - Lucky the Wonder Pup

$8.99 disney Fairies 8" dolls

$10 - Barbie Fairytopia Dolls, Barbie play all day gift sets, yummi-land soda pop girls, Pollywood Limo-Scene, Littlest Pet Shop Digital pets w/bracelet, Doodle Pro Color, Lite Brite FX Flash Art, Little Mommy Twins, Little Mommy Stroller, Rescue Pets

$39.97 - playskool 2&1 air powered action stadium

$11.99 - huggable Dora, Diego, Pablo w/bonus computer game download

2 for $7 - little tree wood puzzles

$16.88 - leapster software

$49.99 leapster tv learning system w/ free ac adapter

$14.99 - laugh & learn learning puppy

$14.99 star wars lego building sets

$39.97 - playskool 2&1 air powered action stadium

$11.99 - huggable Dora, Diego, Pablo w/bonus computer game download

2 for $7 - little tree wood puzzles

$16.88 - leapster software

$49.99 leapster tv learning system w/ free ac adapter

$14.99 - laugh & learn learning puppy

$14.99 star wars lego building sets

Thank you for posting these items. Some of us were not seeing the new ad and I am glad you posted what was on it. :gdthankyou: