Staples Easy Rebate Question...

keyascii

On these Staples easy rebates is it one per customer / household or is it get all you can while the gettin is good? I'm wondering about same item rebates ie I get 2 cameras can I send 2 rebates or is it because I have sent one for my address I can't get anymore?

TIA,

Joe

What is an easy rebate?

It's a rebate that you can submit online. No need to handwrite any forms or cut out any UPC codes. Just go the Staples web site, enter some info of your receipt, fill in your personal info, then wait several weeks for your check.

BTW, I believe they usually limit these to one rebate per item per address.

On these Staples easy rebates is it one per customer / household or is it get all you can while the gettin is good? I'm wondering about same item rebates ie I get 2 cameras can I send 2 rebates or is it because I have sent one for my address I can't get anymore?

TIA,

Joe

Depends on what you are getting. The rebates themselve take hardly anytime at all to get to you. Although this time of year they may take longer. On some speaker systems I purchased for my pc, as well as my 2 daughters laptops. I was able to get 3 rebates from the 3 purchases. Normally if there are only 1 rebate allowed. They advertise as such and the store clerk would be able to tell you that also. Hope this helps!