More Santa gifts or gifts from the parents?

EmmyNavasMom

I am so scared of him finding out at school this year. Someone told me the other day when they were in first grade, their teacher told them Santa wasn't real! :no:

My son normally won't wear pajamas, and I don't pictures of him on Xmas morning in his underwear! That's why we started the pajamas mailed by Santa when he was 3. He will wear those for sure because he wants to make Santa happy!

I have 3 boys and they each get 3 santa gifts,stockings,and one joint gift from Santa. All the presents under the tree are fom DH and I and the gifts they buy for each other. Christmas eve they get to open 2 gifts, one is a fun one from dad and the second is new pajamas from mom:)

my kids get about 5 gifts from Santa - all the things on their lists- and then everything else is from Mom and dad. My kids believe that Santa can only carry so much per kid in his sack so they are only allowed to make a santa wish list for 3 or 4 things and if Santa can fit them in the bag, and they are good, they will maybe get them. NOTHING is ever guaranteed. :)