Ok....ABC News Just Left My House!

Mugglemom

OMGosh I totally forgot, was busy making Poppyseed and Apricot Rolls. By the time I remembered the news was just about over. I could kick myself! Anyone see it??

Mmmm mmmm good! Poppyseed and Apricot Rolls!

I think they will show it tomorrow.

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but the reporter called me and I have been downgraded to local news. :no:

He said the story will air on my local ABC station, WJLA channel 7 here in the Washington DC metro area, tomorrow night. I'm sorry everyone else will miss it. But if you are local, please tune it to see me make a fool of myself! :D

I'm not sure exactly when, I will find out though and post tomorrow.

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but the reporter called me and I have been downgraded to local news. :no:

He said the story will air on my local ABC station, WJLA channel 7 here in the Washington DC metro area, tomorrow night. I'm sorry everyone else will miss it. But if you are local, please tune it to see me make a fool of myself! :D

Cool, if you recorded it maybe you could post it to youtube so we can all check it out lol.

Here is the link to the news station site: http://www.wjla.com/

I just clicked on the link that Gotta Deal posted, typed in my story, and they chose me! I've never been picked for anything before. And yes, it's Eastern Standard Time, 6:30.

They wanted to see which web sites I visited, I told them only one!

I'm local and I'll be looking for you!

Just an update, in case you didn't see my other post. It is going to be national, abc, 6:30. Wish me luck on my debut!

I just saw it and you did a great job :)

I'm sure you were pretty nervous. I taped it to our HD DVR, when I figure out how to extract video from it, I'll send you a copy.

I just saw it and you did a great job :)

I'm sure you were pretty nervous. I taped it to our HD DVR, when I figure out how to extract video from it, I'll send you a copy.

Thanks, that would be great. We were at my Mom's house and in all the commotion, we only taped half of it! So, I'd really appreciate a copy. :bow: