Which stores are you camping out at and camping tips

yogiyb

Im going to camp out at BB, this is my first time :) well actually camping out, I ve been to WM early say around 3 am the 2 years in past and was WAY in the back... one year the line wrapped around the front all the way to the back and ppl waiting in front. crazy!

Im going to dress very warm and bring chairs, I hope my cousin has them... or Ill be scouting for some chairs :tongue1: I was thinking of bringing my headphones too :) Im going to have to buy batteries.

I have a question has anyone ever actually fell asleep while waiting in line? Im affraid if I get too warm I will, I just can't stay awake lol

Bestbuy allows campers with tents. (according to management)They welcome it, and frown on the store responsible for letting law enforcement fine each camper for the PS3 $400 for pitching a tent. a tent is an absolute must up north, especially where there is no overhang to get out of the weather. (I am a transplanted yankee!);)

This will be the first time I've gone to BB before 2am. I'm in the South so overnight temps won't go below 30s (ok I'm a wimp but that's pretty cold for us Southerners). What works best? Chairs w/blankets??? Pitch a tent??? I saw the P3 crowd had tents for the past two days. Do the hand warmers really work??? If so, how many should I plan on?? I plan on getting there no later than midnight.

I just moved up here to Indiana from Florida. The weather sucks up here, but i am going to tough it out at Bestbuy. I will probably get there around 11pm or so on thanksgiving night. I might bring 2 blankets with me.

I am serious. Where is the potty? Does BB have a Porta? Should I bring my own?(LOL)

Take a chance and make friends with those in front of and in back of you. I'll be in the same boat now that I've seen the last minute BB additions. I know, however, when I'll have to stop consuming food and drink. Did the same thing earlier in the year when I did a flea market and had nobody to watch my space...

Of course the potty idea isn't bad either :) I don't know of a store that sets up porta pottys.

When the PS2 came out, I was a freshman in college. Myself and two friends got a tent, a generator, a 20" tv and our PS1 and camped out at Best Buy playing video games all night, it was a blast. We were on the local news that year. That's the most camp-out preparation I've ever done. Usually we just dress warm, bring camping chairs, and a sleeping bag to wrap around us.