What is your most special Christmas decoration?

EmConMom

my husband and I each our very favorite ornaments from when we were little, but the MOST special ones we have are the glass candy cane (we tell the story of the candy cane when we hang it), iron nail (to remember what Jesus did for us) and birthday ornament (we celebrate Jesus' birthday)

what's really special is we have 3 boys, so they each get to hang one of the special ornaments each year

A little plastic Angel that at one point had a dress made out of some kind of gold glitter material. The glitter is peeling off now and her wings are held on with a pin. Probably not pretty to anyone but me and my husband. She has hung front and center on our tree every Christmas that we have been married. We have been married 37 years.

A little plastic Angel that at one point had a dress made out of some kind of gold glitter material. The glitter is peeling off now and her wings are held on with a pin. Probably not pretty to anyone but me and my husband. She has hung front and center on our tree every Christmas that we have been married. We have been married 37 years.

I think that is absolutely beautiful. :holiday07:D

My first ornament. My mom bought hot a pink elephant/cupcake ornament for my 1st Christmas. I have had it since I moved out. It's always the first ornament on my tree every year. On the back side you can see 2 teeth marks, she said at the age of 2 I got a hold of it and tried to take a bite :tongue1: It still looks good though- this will be year 39 for my special ornament :D