Play shopping carts?

I'm very happy with the Little Tykes one because it's SO durable. Our boys stand on it, ride in it, and jump off it. We've had it over a year, and it's in still in perfect condition. (I think I payed $22 from TRU. Initially I bought $10 wire one that came with food from Marcs. I took it back, because they would've broke it in 2 minutes, plus the cardboard food boxes.

I thought the Little Tykes one was expensive at 1st, but now I'm glad I bought it.

If you don't want to pay for Little Tykes one, I saw a pretty good one at Target for $10. It'd be fine if your daughter isn't too rough.

We got our son the Little Tikes cart for this Christmas. I did a lot of research on shopping carts. lol Even though this one was one of the highest prices, I think we paid $26.99 at TRU last weekend, it also seemed like the largest and most durable compared to the others.

We have the Little Tykes and it is very durable. Probably time to get rid of it since the kids seem to climb in it more than put the dolls in it. Anyway, I got mine 5 yrs ago a Kohl's on BF when they were 50% and another 15% with my coupon. I am not sure if they still carry them in the store or not.

I seen a metal one at Wal-Mart that actually had Wal-Mart written on it. I didn't look at the price though. I'm sure it wasn't too much.

Michelle

i think it was ten. i saw it last night. i was so irritaded, becuase this summer, i looked high and low and could only find one cart option and two food options. now there is a whole row of items.