Woot-Off Tonight!

Brad

I made my first woot purchase today - I've been wanting one of those "woot killing" Roomba's so I bought one $149.99 plus $5 shipping - pretty good price I thought. Besides - to not have to follow the dog around while he sheds - priceless.

Thank you for your purchase! I've been watching the Roomba all morning just waiting. :tired:

I signed up during the last woot-off. Still haven't seen anything of interest while I've been on. The forum posts are hilarious. :D

Always amusing, and I waste too much time reading them. Everyone is clamoring for the BOC, which are a good deal, but usually loaded with junk.

You do have to watch the prices and descriptions, though. Some things are great deals, and some are not. I generally avoid the refurbished products and make sure to price check or already know what's out there when I buy.

I'm confused:confused:

Woot.com typically sells 1 item per day. Occasionally, they do what is called a "Woot Off" where they sell one item at a time, until it sells out, and then they move on to the next item. When their items for the woot-off are done, they go back to their standard format of one per day.

Digital Golf Range Finder

$11.99

+ $5 shipping

condition:

New

product(s):

1 Digital Golf Range Finder

I got the golf range finder for my best friends husband. He plays golf and until today I had no clue what to give him for Christmas. The woot off is helping with my Christmas shopping but I may just max out my credit card.:2wiggle:

I got the Raging Raptor for my daughters and yesterday I got my husband a new DVD recorder off of Woot. Both were great deals. I think I've gone a little overboard though because I just bought a "bag of crap". Any ideas on what comes in these things usually? I was hoping for some stocking stuffers.

I got the Raging Raptor for my daughters and yesterday I got my husband a new DVD recorder off of Woot. Both were great deals. I think I've gone a little overboard though because I just bought a "bag of crap". Any ideas on what comes in these things usually? I was hoping for some stocking stuffers.

you should have bought 3. They have random stuff in them but are hard to get and normally are worth much more than they cost. They also randomly have very nice crap like there have been 3 big screen tvs scattered amongst them so far.

Site is so slooowww....

Right now they have

RCA Lyra 4GB MP3 Player

$45.99

+ $5 shipping

condition:

Refurbished

product(s):

1 RCA Lyra RD2762 4GB MP3 USB Digital Audio Player

The Lyra In Red

Some MP3 players stick to the safe end of the color palette, anxious not to offend. Why take the risk of angrying up somebody’s blood, or making the color-blind feel left out? Best just to opt for a placid, unobjectionable white, right?

The passionate RCA Lyra RD2762 4GB MP3 USB Digital Audio Player rejects such muddle-of-the-road thinking. Along with its 4GB of storage space, multi-line LCD, and USB 2.0 connection, it defiantly sports a coat of vibrant, vivid scarlet, the better to excite you with, my dear. If some snob comes up all hatin’ on your player, just point to their boring white pod and paraphrase Billy Lee Riley and His Little Green Men: “My player is red-hot – your player ain’t doodley-squat.”

Warranty: 90 days

Features:

Red finish

Built in 4 GB micro-drive

HDD SmartTrax navigation

Stores up to 136 hours of WMA music or 2720 songs encoded @ 64 Kbps

MP3/WMA playback

Digital signal processing

Lyra DJ automatic playlists

High Speed USB 2.0 Connection

Blue Backlit Multi-line 1.5-inch LCD Display

Built-in Lithium Ion Polymer Rechargeable Battery

Supports Multiple Operating Systems

Product Dimensions: 3.3×1.97×0.55-inches ( H x W x D approximate)

Weight: .19-pounds

Equalizer Modes:

Bass

Custom

Pop

Rock

Jazz

Flat

Includes:

RCA Lyra RD2762 Personal Audio Player

Earbud headphones

USB cable

Power adapter (100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz)

Installation CD

Quick start guide

Bought my first 2 woots ever this time around! The Soduko game for DH and the RoboRaptor for my DS5. So bummed I missed the scooba, the Leapster and the Sirius radio. The site was so so so so so slow!

Bummed that I missed my chance at a Bushel of Corn this time around, but hopefully next time.