walmart and price matching

punky

yes They Will Price Match!!! You Just Have To Have The Ad With You And Show It To Them When You Check Out (and They Have The Exact Same Item). I Have Been Doing This For Several Years Now And Then It Turns Into One Stop Shoping!!!!

yep my walmart is great for the price matching as well even if it is after rebates and stuff like that they only thing they wont do is % of of B1G1

WIll they do this on everything, even electronics? I have never pricematched before. I noticed CC was going to have a Gameboy SP for $49 and I was wondering if Walmart would PM that as well as the games for $10.

There should be no problem price matching any of your items as long as you have the papers in your hand. I get to walmart extra early, go through the store to get my price match stuff, then at 5am I am good to go for the walmart sales :)

I am wondering if I will be able to get away with a PM... Best Buy has the Western Digital Passport II 60 GB External Hard Drive on sale for $49.99 (no rebate) ... I check my local Walmart and they have the Passport I in stock but not the passport II... It is the same brand and same size of Hard Drive... It just Passport II and Passport I difference... do you think I would be able to get away with a PM at Walmart... What do you think?

I am wondering if I will be able to get away with a PM... Best Buy has the Western Digital Passport II 60 GB External Hard Drive on sale for $49.99 (no rebate) ... I check my local Walmart and they have the Passport I in stock but not the passport II... It is the same brand and same size of Hard Drive... It just Passport II and Passport I difference... do you think I would be able to get away with a PM at Walmart... What do you think?

Sincerely doubt it, Walmart has a policy that it must be the same exact item

Hello!This my first post. I just wanted to say that last year my shopping entourage and I tried to price match at Walmart on Black Friday and we were told that they didn't on the early bird stuff. Don't know if this was just in our town or not.

Guest CS.Dean
Okay I am a little slow today. I ant to get one of the PSP they are selling on BF. Can I buy one Wed and then come back in and PM against their own ad on Friday?

Hello this is my second post here and I so glad I was given the info for this site. I have been a BF shopper over 10 years now and Walmart is my favorite one stop shop. We live in pittsburgh but have shopped BF in charlotte,nc and virginia beach,va many times when we have gone home for the holidays. (walmart is always the first stop ;) All of the walmart stores have priced matched even rebate items from other stores. The item have to be exact, SKU # match, color differences have not mattered. What matters most is your attitude be calm and polite. The more you are spending in their store the more helpful they get.Make sure to get the name of the person who authorizes the match. Normally it is a manager or sorts, this has helped me in the past because if the same manager comes to a different department and they remember that you killed them with kindness on this most crazy day they are usually very helpful, and quickly ok the match. My thursday night ritual is I scan all the ads, esp games for PS2, Xbox ect, DVD sets, music cd, I make a list and number the store ads and cross reference to ease checkout. Last year we spent over 3 hours in walmart but got everything we wanted and price matched over half of what we had. I spent over $1,000 in walmart last year on BF we have 6 teenager/young adults and this is how we get their gear and games.

Did you know that they do not price match against themselves though?? On their website the main Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses doll is 14.88ish at my walmart 16.88. I asked and they told me to order it online. Interesting, huh?

Yep, I tried that too. My daughter wanted a disney bassinet for the grandbaby I have coming. It was 20.00 cheaper online. Took the printed out page and they said no. Odd, I know BB and other stores will pm their own stuff. But they said no way at WM. Even told me if you order online by the time you pay shipping it will cost more then theirs there. Did the whole ordering thing and it still came out 10.00 cheaper. Go figure. Price did go up after I ordered it online.

I purchase many newspapers on thursdays and go through their sales ads and make a list of what I want then get up early go to WALMART and get all the price match items first then get their special deals IN A SEPARATE BUGGY, place all my ads in the buggy for price matching and this makes it easier for you to check out faster. I then line the items on the conveyor with the ad on top. TELL YOUR CASHIER THAT YOU HAVE PRICE MATCHING AS SOON AS YOU WALK UP SO THEY CAN CONTACT THE MANAGER TO HELP YOU OUT.

they DO NOT match items with rebates.