Do Not Buy Baby Alive (Very Bad Experience)

EmConMom

I am going to keep my daughter playingwith dolls as long as I can. I don't want her growing up too fast.

don't get me wrong she still plays with tons of dolls just not babies very often. i actually purchased the amazing allysen doll for her for christmas. it was jsut a way of leading her away form wanting it! i feel the same about not wanting her to grow up too fast especially in today society.

Next thing ya know the thing will hop off the shelf and start munching hair or ears or something, I really didnt play with dolls much when I was little, I had Tonka trucks.....yes Im a girl and no I dont have siblings...so no brothers. I just preferred the worms in my pocket is all:DLMAO

That doll is creepy <shudder>

Originally Posted by robertakeene

Worms in the stomach....thank God I have all boys. I only find worms in pockets. LOL

LOL. I've never found worms, but have definitely found some interesting things in their pockets.

Our one daughter did that when she was a little girl. Found a dried out worm in her pants pocket.. when she found out it dried out she was all upset. Thought for sure she was gonna be a tomboy. But she's not.

Hope all works out well for the original poster. Those dolls do cost alot of money. Your post probably saved ppl on this board lots of money. Thanks for sharing!