Old Fashioned Game Station

Where can you buy those game packs that plug into your tv and you can play all of the old Atari and Nintendo games? Ive seen them at fairs but would like to purchase one for Christmas.

There is an atari out now that is about 20 and has lots of games in it. My DS has one and likes it. I will play that one with him. Some of the newer games give me a headache.

I was told by a seller at a flea market type store that sells similar things that the Nintendo ones are black market. When you see one, get one if you want, but don't expect them to be there a week later. Still looking for one myself, but haven't seen one in months!

Atari is old fashioned? :lolrun:

I've still got my original Atari from when I was a kid. Yep, it still works.

Oh, and Target, Walmart, etc carry the Atari Flashback, which comes preloaded with a good selection of games.

DUDE! You're so lucky!

I'm picking up one of the Flashbacks. Gotta show the kids how we did it back in the day. :D

Atari is old fashioned? :lolrun:

I've still got my original Atari from when I was a kid. Yep, it still works.

Oh, and Target, Walmart, etc carry the Atari Flashback, which comes preloaded with a good selection of games.

Your Atari still works?!?! - I'm annoyed my Nintendo doesn't work - I have Gamecube now but I so miss the original Mario Bros. games - why can't they keep putting stuff like that out? I'm quite sick of the Mario Bros. on the island game (forget what it's called)

But yeah I would go with the Atari from Target - or - go to a used game store. Just make sure you get some type of warranty since it's hit or miss on some of the older systems working. I wouldn't recommend the plug in the tv ones, my cousin bought one and it worked for like a week