Ok fess up, who does this?

brynnfromtheblock

That's so funny.. i actually did this the other day. We were at a Wal-mart about 15 miles away, on our way home from line standing for TMX. I saw they had the TMX Barbies on the shelf. I didn't have my laptop, so I couldn't tell if they had them in stock a lot now, or if i needed to buy them for extra christmas $$. I hid 5, very discreetly. Came home and looked 'em up, and they are bringing less than retail. If anyone needs them, I'll tell you where they are hid. I'm not making a trip back to 'release' them!

I did this before a some clearanced Polly Pocket refills for the sticker maker. I bought the 2 at the clearanced price of $4 then hid 6 more behind some car models. They lower their stuff at my Walmart pretty quickly so I went back alittle more than a week later and they were still there...Rang up $1. I bought all 6 then one more that I found later in another area (maybe someone had the same idea as myself) lol

I haven't done it for BF, but a few years ago I wanted a newly released book and the only place I could find it in stock was at Meijer and I didn't have the money for it that day(Kmart or Walmart I could have did layaway), so I just stuck it in the back of a stack of older books and went back a few days later and it was still there.

Never hid merchandise @ WM, but have moved a few Tommy & Ralph Lauren items from little boys dept to the Women's dept and found them several weeks later. I was so happy to learn that not only were they marked down 25%, they were also the sizes that I needed. ;)