Sandisk Sansa 1GB MP3 Player

glimmergirl

I'm also interested in the Sandisk Sansa 1GB MP3 Player. I was disappointed at first that the scan seemed to cut off the part about the amount per store. Then I realized that the PDF has many of the pages split up and even mixed up throughout the file. Frankly, it's bit of a mess.

After searching through the pages, I found that part three of that page (part two is the part with the picture of the MP3 player itself) is on page 23 of the file. It says, "Sansa e240 with FM tuner (SDMX3-1024-AB18/SDXM3P-1024-A18) 7995422/8019609 Formatted capacity may vary. Minimum 40 Silver and 20 Pink per store. Limit I of Each per Customer. No rainchecks”

Don’t know if you needed those serial numbers since you were only looking for the amount per store, but I included them anyway incase you needed it for researching the models available.

you know when you look at that mp3 player in theBB ad you can see all the info about it on the site!!! its on the BBweb site only not in stores yet.

I called my local WM to see if they have it also, they do so I put it on LAW and will price adjust it on BF. I did the same with the movies too,that I wanted all on layaway. they will be annoyed when I price adjust it all it is currently 250.00 but will drop drasticlly once BF comes!!!!!! it will be less then half of 250.00

you know when you look at that mp3 player in theBB ad you can see all the info about it on the site!!! its on the BBweb site only not in stores yet.

I called my local WM to see if they have it also, they do so I put it on LAW and will price adjust it on BF. I did the same with the movies too,that I wanted all on layaway. they will be annoyed when I price adjust it all it is currently 250.00 but will drop drasticlly once BF comes!!!!!! it will be less then half of 250.00

I did the exact same thing. My Bestbuy is always a mess, and I would have NO chance to get one there, so I went to wally world last week and put 2 in layaway. I also verified that I would get a PM on them as long as I came in with the ad during bestbuys sale time. My layaway can stay put until Dec. 8th. :D

I bought two of the Sandisk 512s last year. They are great players. They have outlasted the two cheaper MP3 I got at ToysRUs last season. I put four of these on layaway at WM to price match the day after Thanksgiving. I wonder if the one per customer limit at BB is going to mess up my price matching??

Do the Sandisk come with a case for the player? I know it doesn't state it in the ad. I mean do they usually come with them.

I bought the mp3 player that Walmart had on sale for $48 and it only had the player, headphones and software in the box. The 512 Muvo that I bought hubby a few months ago came with a case.

I may buy this player and take the other one back to Walmart.

Do the Sandisk come with a case for the player? I know it doesn't state it in the ad. I mean do they usually come with them.

I bought the mp3 player that Walmart had on sale for $48 and it only had the player, headphones and software in the box. The 512 Muvo that I bought hubby a few months ago came with a case.

I may buy this player and take the other one back to Walmart.

I comes with a plastic case that you can put on your belt and or your arm when you run. It works very well.

I comes with a plastic case that you can put on your belt and or your arm when you run. It works very well.

Thanks! I'll definitely go after this one and return the other mp3 to Walmart.

I wondered if the Muvo didn't come with a case because it was a special deal or something. The 2 Creative players that I bought for hubby and I had cases that clipped on the belt or on your arm.

If you are looking to buy the Sandisk Sansa 1GB m240 at Best Buy for $34.99, Circuit City will have it for $39.99. It isn't showing up for Circuit City on the shopping list function, but I found it on the last page of the Circuit City ad scans. I know it is $5 more, but as it is the only thing I wanted at Best Buy, I'm willing to pay the extra $5 to order it online tomorrow and pick up later at Circuit City instead of dealing with the Best Buy mess. $39.99 still seems like a good price.

When is this item going to be on Circuit City website for $39? Someone said on here earlier that CC will have this item for $5 more, which I will do instead of stand in line to save $5, but when is it going to be $39 on CC site? Right now it is 12:14am EST Thanksgiving Day and it is still priced at $59, I thought I saw where it was suppoed to go on sale today on website for $39? Clue me in, someone!! I want to order this and have it shipped to my home for $39 :yup:

Guest CS.Dean
I was shocked at how popular they were this year. Last yr I got a 512MB and they had tons of them. No limits no tickets. This year they were ticketed and they disappear in 30minutes. People were crazy for them.

I was shocked at how popular they were this year. Last yr I got a 512MB and they had tons of them. No limits no tickets. This year they were ticketed and they disappear in 30minutes. People were crazy for them.

I did not get to BB until 7:45 am, they has 2 displays and a shopping cart of the Sandisk MP3's for $35.

WOW, I'm not sure how many my BB had but there was a guy, who cut in front of me in line, yesterday at 11:55am to pay for 3 of them. I guess he thought if he didn't hurry up, they would charge him full price. :lmao:

I didn't think that BB would have them when I finally had a change to go. I PMed them at Walmart. I must have started something, because right after I picked up mine, several people lined up wanting to pm them using the BB paper. I saved $40 pming it at WM.

I also PMed at WalMart with the Best Buy Ad. Then went to a BestBuy about 1 hour away and saw that they didn't have the same $34.99 price offered. Asked a worker and they said I had a "national ad" and that this store had a different front page ad. BUT if I asked the person at checkout for the "national ad price" I would get it. And they gave it to me...several times. Kept coming back until I had 10 total. They didn't want me buying more than a couple at a time. Got all PINK models. Should do well on ebay. LOL! :D

My BB had about 1000 of them and they went with in 10 min.

Wow! Your Best Buy must be a heck of a lot bigger/busier than mine. There were 444 of them at my Best Buy, and I was still able to get one even though I didn't get there until 6:30 AM. In fact, there where at least 50 of em left when I picked mine up.

My word, 1000 in ten minutes? That place must have been insane.