Designer's World™ TV Plug-in Game

ajforeveryoung

I bought it for my niece because I got her the Dream Life game last year and she loved it! It was her favorite gift. I think she will like this one equally as well. I got it a couple of weeks ago on Amazon for 28.00. I wish I had known about the Target ad, but I think it was worth the extra to not have to tackle anyone for it!:tongue1:

I bought it for my niece because I got her the Dream Life game last year and she loved it! It was her favorite gift. I think she will like this one equally as well. I got it a couple of weeks ago on Amazon for 28.00. I wish I had known about the Target ad, but I think it was worth the extra to not have to tackle anyone for it!:tongue1:

You are soooo right, I would hate to have to tackle someone to stay favorite aunt again, LOL..J/K :D

My WalMart has an entire shelf of them and they've dropped the price from $37 to $28. I have one in layaway for my 9yo, it's one of her "gotta haves", but she had to have My Dream Life last year and only played with it a few times, so I wasn't thrilled about getting this one.

How much is it in the kohls ad? :o

IIRC, it was 31.99. I was at my local Kohls today and they had about 4 or 5 of these for 39.99. If you have a Kohl's charge, today was the last day to use your coupon for an extra % off your purchases. Don't know if this is a hot ticket item or not, you could always buy one now, save the receipt and if you are lucky enough to get a cheaper one on BF you can always take the more expensive one back.

I bought it last night at Toys R Us for $29.99. I too was looking online and saw that they were sold out everywhere. My daughter's got Dream Life last Christmas. They love it and still play it frequently. The guy at Toys R Us said that he had sold 15 of them by 2:00 in the afternoon. I think you will really have to fight for them on Black Friday. Good Luck!

For those of you that have the dream life - I have 2 girls age 13 and 7. They both have Dream Life on their list but I wondered if I should get one of them Designer's World instead. What do you think? Can you both play on 1 Dream Life or should I get them both their own? Thanks!