Would You camp out this year?

cherry33778

Are you going to camp out this year  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to camp out this year

• Yes
    • No

I want the $599 laptop at OM. So, I'll camp out. :) I'm a first timer to camping out - I hope things go well. ;)

I have never been to OM early but was at staples last yr about 45mins before it opened and was 5th in line. You maybe in for a lonely night. That can be good and bad since you'll be 1st in line but won't have the social interaction that makes the time go by.

I have never been to OM early but was at Staples last yr about 45mins before it opened and was 5th in line. You maybe in for a lonely night. That can be good and bad since you'll be 1st in line but won't have the social interaction that makes the time go by.

I might drive by in the evening to see how it is then. It wouldn't be fun sitting there all alone. I have a friend who will be keeping me company though. I also will bring my video mp3 player and palm pilot for entertainment. I'm in Orange County, CA - so I dunno how busy/popular OM will be. I guess I won't find out until then. Thanks for you input! :D

So far it looks like I will be camping out with hubby at Best Buy. First timers for camping out and going to BB on BF. Hopefully I won't regret it..lol.

Im going to camp out too, Im just to nervous I won't get a computer at BB.. there are only 10 per store :yuck:

I just don't know how early is early. I know if I go there and there are a handfull of people its iffy I will get a computer. I would like to be in the front of the line.

Its my first year to actually camp out, Im pretty excited!! :eyepoppin

To everyone else!!!

When and if you camped out when did you normally arrive?? I was thinking of going down around 10pm on TGday. Im not doing anything anyways :D