Buying before BF and getting price difference on BF

ButterBee

Has anyone tryed buying BF items before hand, like now, and then getting price difference on that day?

Was thinking about one of the laptops at BB for ds. THought about buying and then standing in line at return counter on BF to get price difference.

I've done it on other items but not door busters on BF.

Does it work?

" Best Buy's price match policy does not apply to items in this ad and does not apply to previous purchases."

This is located on page 23 of the PDF download in the red box next to Store hours and under the heading Shop Early. Apparently they caught on to the number of people doing this in the past.

Bad News....I was just at a BB an hour ago and asked the manager about price matching on BF and they said that BB corp just revised there policy to put in a BF clause that will forbid people from price matching on BF. The manager showed me an email that was sent out from the VP of BB.

some stores say that but we know not all best buys go by that just like the pilot program they are doing in IL and iowa how many people know about that right now .... some stores are not eveing honering black friday national ads but rather giving you $10 for every hundred spent in gift cert. so if this store superviser dont keep to his word of honering my pre-purchase as he stated to me last night i will make a big seen in the store......lol ooh and by the way i was told the service desk will be open during the morning hours at least in my home store

Look at Page 19 of the scanned ad at the bottom, it talks about price guarantee..so i dont know which one is the right one..

Guess you missed the part in the section you talk about: "...does not apply to our free offers, limited-quantity items (which is darned near everything in the BF ad.....they almost all have a limited quantity of each item which is why they list a minimum number avail. at the store)...... For other exclusions, etc., etc."

So, as I read this, the front page overrides anythign else, and even if it doesn't somehow, the limited-quantity clause covers pretty much everything else.

Guess you missed the part in the section you talk about: "...does not apply to our free offers, limited-quantity items (which is darned near everything in the BF ad.....they almost all have a limited quantity of each item which is why they list a minimum number avail. at the store)...... For other exclusions, etc., etc."

So, as I read this, the front page overrides anythign else, and even if it doesn't somehow, the limited-quantity clause covers pretty much everything else.

i just got back from the local best buy and was told my pre buy would still get the early bird price on what i bought this week but im still standing in line to get the other tv i want:):yup:

i just got back from the local best buy and was told my pre buy would still get the early bird price on what i bought this week but im still standing in line to get the other tv i want:):yup:

Im telling ya.... LOL>.. you can try but they are under strict orders to NOT DO THIS anywhere.... let us know how it goes. I talked to corporate this week and and got not just a "no" on doing this but pretty much an "Oh HEEELLLLLLL No"

those of you who manage it let us know where you are from.