24' big bratz at walmart

shar6576

this is a great deal.these dolls sold for 99.99 a few years back.my daughter wanted one so bad,but no way was i paying 100 dollars for a doll.so after christmas they went on clearance.but not low enough,so i waited about 6 months and got mine for 30 dollars ,so i bought 3,for my grand kids,they absolutely love them.ebay had the big bratz doll for 189.00 about a week ago.so i will be in line hoping to get the cloe dolls this year,wow what a deal.

this is a great deal.these dolls sold for 99.99 a few years back.my daughter wanted one so bad,but no way was i paying 100 dollars for a doll.so after christmas they went on clearance.but not low enough,so i waited about 6 months and got mine for 30 dollars ,so i bought 3,for my grand kids,they absolutely love them.ebay had the big bratz doll for 189.00 about a week ago.so i will be in line hoping to get the cloe dolls this year,wow what a deal.

They are talking about the Wal Mart TVs and other items here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

This might help you and welcome to the community!

Guest abercrombieboy2
The walmart ad specific states that this item is a walmart exclusive meaning none of the other retailers should have them.

i think the ones we are finding online now are the 2003 stock,i havent seen any new releases for them for 2006,they made three dolls,yasmin,cloe and meygan,and the meygan are very rare and worth money right now.the one in the add looks the same as the original,except for the hair its alot shorter.i love black friday,starting to get excited.lol

i emailed to mga and asked them about the bratz,they replied that walmart will have them for black friday as a one time offer,and that they are not exactly like the doll that was released previously,they have no certificate and not all the accessories.which is fine by me, if only walmart has them that will make them even more of a collectors item..gotta be there,cant wait.