Need ideas how to get bargain gifts for teens!

shopshop

Hello, I am new here and I'm just wondering what are the stores that you can buy a lot for little money. I am only hoping to spend under $100 for 10 teens, their ages are 14-17. What stores have stackable coupons that will reduce the price more? What stores do you recommend me checking out? I am too young to drive ( 15 years old ) , so I'm hoping that I will go with my uncle so he can drive me. I live in California ( bay area ) and we have many stores here. Also, I am very new to black friday..what time should i go? thank you very much for your help.

Old Navy is always having sales.There purses were 30% off yesterday when I was there.Maybe all weekend.Also the little tank tops there that the girls were layered under everything and they have socks and scarves and gloves.Lip balms and lotions and bath things are nice.Gifts cards to favorite fast food places.Claires or The Icing usually have some good buys on Jewelery.My daughter is 15 and she loves cool socks and jewelry or books also a movie pass maybe.

bath and body works are great about combining coupons!!!!!

Look for the Blue issue of Cosmo, the nov one. If it's still out!!!

It has 2 coupons in it for full size lotions. And, I don't know if it's still going on, but they had their splashes for 5.00.

Look in Lucky and Glamour mags for coupons to VS. You can get the Desire and Heavenly very small perfumes for free.

Good Luck!!!

Also goto www.wow-coupons.com and look there. goto retail and view all. you can print those out!!!

Old Navy is always having sales.There purses were 30% off yesterday when I was there.Maybe all weekend.Also the little tank tops there that the girls were layered under everything and they have socks and scarves and gloves.Lip balms and lotions and bath things are nice.Gifts cards to favorite fast food places.Claires or The Icing usually have some good buys on Jewelery.My daughter is 15 and she loves cool socks and jewelry or books also a movie pass maybe.

That's right and look for the 1.00 table at Old Navy. Call before you go and see whats on it.