one item limit??

harrisdude

I’m interested in the laptop and $189 Desktop. Does anyone know if there is a one limit per person on Door Buster items at BB? I want to know for two reasons– can people in front of me buy more then one, so there might be nothing left? I might want to pick up another one for family. I guess I can bring a friend along. Anyone would did this last year might know?? Thanks!!

I’m interested in the laptop and $189 Desktop. Does anyone know if there is a one limit per person on Door Buster items at BB? I want to know for two reasons– can people in front of me buy more then one, so there might be nothing left? I might want to pick up another one for family. I guess I can bring a friend along. Anyone would did this last year might know?? Thanks!!

I went last year and it was "limit one per item." I can't imagine it'd be any different this year. You'd have 4 or 5 people taking all the good deals...then a riot.

With Best Buy, I'm pretty sure there's no limit on how many doorbuster items one person can claim, but they can only get one of each item. Obviously I wouldn't know from personal experience because we're talking about Best Buy BF doorbusters, but that's what I seem to recall from reading personal accounts from other people.

I went last year. Each person is limited to one of the same item, but you can get all the specials you want...as long as it is one of each. Having someone else there is the only way to go if you want to get two of the same item.

My experience last year. I showed up at 1:00am, but I was about the 30th (or higher) in line at that time. People were there before 11:00pm to start lining up. Not many more showed up until around 3:00am, then bus loads of people started showing up. By the 5:00am opening, the line zig-zagged through the parking lot and nearly into the street.

Needless to say, I didn't get the two main items I wanted...the cheap computer and laptop. Tickets for the door busters were handed out around 4:00am, and all the tickets for the computer and laptop were handed out about 5 people in front of me.

If you go, good luck. I personally won't be trying it this year.

Anthony