Nintendo DS lite

kellyd

I just got the pink black and white for my kids birthdays for 129.00 each but best buy is having certain ds games for sale they are buy 2 get one free so I got them the nintendogs they are so much fun even my mom wants one hopefully they do go on sale because now I need one for my mom

I just saw that (coming soon)Best Buy will be having the electric blue Nintendo DS for $99.99.I guess it must be the same as the others, have to read more about it.My daughter is set on the pink one though, have to keep an eye out for that one.I imagine someplace will mark it down cheaper than the current asking price of $130.

What is the difference between the DS and the DS LITE? I talked to a BB employee and they said they are no long making the DS and they are not carring them either. In the BF sales ad it shows a DS for $99.00. So is it worth to wait for the DS or go ahead and buy the DS LITE.

What is the difference between the DS and the DS LITE? I talked to a BB employee and they said they are no long making the DS and they are not carring them either. In the BF sales ad it shows a DS for $99.00. So is it worth to wait for the DS or go ahead and buy the DS LITE.

The DS lite is a little more compact, and correct me if I'm wrong, the light is supposed to be better. I went for the lite over the reg DS due to my childs small hands.

i just found in todays toyrus ad that they are selling the ds lite you pick the color and it comes with a spyro game and a starter kit for 149.97 which i thought was a good deal the ds is usually 130.00 and i know the starter kit is 29.99 so your saving some

Brandsmart has the DS Lite for 88 dollars in this weeks ad if you happen to have one near you (mainly GA and S Florida) they also have GBASP for 59 and PSP for 178... I'm still holding out for their BF ad though....last year we got the GBASP for 49... I'm hoping there will be an even better deal this year...

Yeah, I picked up the Nintendo DS at Brandsmart today for $88.

Brandsmart has the DS Lite for 88 dollars in this weeks ad if you happen to have one near you (mainly GA and S Florida) they also have GBASP for 59 and PSP for 178... I'm still holding out for their BF ad though....last year we got the GBASP for 49... I'm hoping there will be an even better deal this year...

Yeah, I picked up the Nintendo DS at Brandsmart today for $88. The sale ends tommorrow.

My husband and I are trying to decide between the DS and the DS lite. I See that the DS lite is smaller and newer but our big concern is durability. Is one more durable that the other? We have a soon to be 10 yr old who is not always carefull with his toys. He has had a GBA for some time and has not had a problem with that. Are the DS lites as durable as the GBA's?