Need game ideas for our Christmas parties.

momof5plus1hubby

Are you wanting gift exchange games?

We always played the Theives game. Where the 1st person takes a gift from the pile, opens it, and the 2nd person can either take they're gift or choose from the pile. Then the 1st person has to get another gift from under the tree (pile), if the 2nd person chose to take they're gift. Then onto the 3rd person... They can choose either 1st persons or 2nd persons gift or get one from the tree. And so on...

(hope that didnt confuse you.. )

We always played the Theives game. Where the 1st person takes a gift from the pile, opens it, and the 2nd person can either take they're gift or choose from the pile. Then the 1st person has to get another gift from under the tree (pile), if the 2nd person chose to take they're gift. Then onto the 3rd person... They can choose either 1st persons or 2nd persons gift or get one from the tree. And so on...

LOL we played this last year..It was very fun. Thanks

I had a Christmas party for my Stepdaughter and her friends a few years ago. I made a giant snowman from poster board. I made paper carrots and we played Pin the Nose on Frosty. I also broke the girls into two groups. I filled two bowels with cotton balls. Then I smeared some Vaseline on their chins. One girl from each time went up against each other. They had crawl to the bowl and dip their faces into it to make a Santa beard. After all of the girls had a chance I counted all of the cotton balls on each team. The team with the most cotton balls won a prize.

last yr we did a scavenger hunt that my parents set up it consisted of small bown lunch sacks that were full of lil goodies some good-like, 1 dollar bills roll of quarters,fruit,scratch off lotto tickets,some had notes telling you to go look elsewhere for more instructions etc some bad like a bag of ummm fertilizer and some flower seeds and let me say the fertiler wasnt the kind you buy at the store LOL or a fake plastic safe that when you opened it was full of play money each of the bag had dots on the bottom and certain colors could trade if they wanted to(before opening) there was one bag that had a red dot on it that person looked for clues throughout the house and yard it ended in the freezer looking for a baggie filled with yep you guessed it.... "Cold Hard Ca$h"

it's just a fun game my parents do since we do our Christmas with them on New years day everyone plays even the kids we all look forward to it to see what crazy things will come up with this yr...

We play that at my work Christmas party every year but we call it a Yankee Swap:p

The person who has the last number is the best as they can go around and pick

anybodys present. We always throw in a gag gift or 2 and every year this really

riske lingerie shows up (it has been at the party at least 6 or 7 years now, still with

tags and still very raunchy...we all still laugh though

I love this one. You take a small gift and wrap it .. you then wrap another gift on top of that one. You basically keep adding a gift for every person you have. If you have alot of people, you can do more than one gift.

Put on some holiday music .. it's like musical chairs .. but with a gift. Start the music and pass the gift(s). Keep passing the gift until the music goes off. Whoever is holding the gift when the music stops, unwraps the first layer, keeps the gift they unwrapped and then sit out.

Keep going in rounds until all the gifts are unwrapped. It's fun!

The Siamese Twin gift-wrap.

First divide your guests up into teams of two people. You'll need to have wrapping paper, tape and all supplies for wrapping a present, in this case a tissue paper box is ideal, in front of the two or more teams. The teams will need to wrap the present standing side by side with one hand free and the other on each others waists. The idea is two people side by side,

one using his left hand, the other person using their right hand. The object

is to see which Siamese Twin team can wrap the present the best in the allotted time.

The remaining guest select the best package as the winner.

This can also be played as a relay or be based on fastest time (as long as it is wrapped correctly).