Has anyone got door buster tickets and sold them?

kevcar0603

I am trying to talk my husband into standing at Best Buy and atleast purchase one of the computers and try to sell it OR just sell the ticket itself.

I was 5th in line last year at CC and was too dumb to get tickets for every item! :blush: Of course about 5 minutes before the store opened and 1000+ people in line all wanting those items I could of made some cash. One guy walking to get in line offered me $50 for my laptop ticket. I don't think I'll actively go down the line selling the tickets cuz it might result in some violence, but if people approached me for them I would probably sell them. Or I might just see a nice person in the store and give them the ticket as a nice jesture and make their holiday. :yup:

i had a few people offer, but i really needed a computer last year. ironically, i just sold that laptop today in hopes of getting a better one this time around... i have a tough choice to make. i want a laptop, on the otherhand there are other, bannable things i want. choices choices... or a credit card :D

No never have. I've sold the actual item, but no markup. My parents bought an item that I did also. Didn't realize they were at another store buying the same thing. They called me on my cell so I went to the back of the KB Toys line a couple of years ago and heard a lady talking on the phone about the item being sold out already. She seemed upset so I offered it to her.

I've never sold them. If I get a ticket and change my mind I've given them away. Sometimes to the next person in line that didn't get one or someone I've been chatting with and know they need more than one for their 2 kids. Hmm maybe I should sell them! lol

I've never sold them. If I get a ticket and change my mind I've given them away. Sometimes to the next person in line that didn't get one or someone I've been chatting with and know they need more than one for their 2 kids. Hmm maybe I should sell them! lol

I would do the same thing, but I never had a chance to get a big ticket item.

Guest ladakn99

Your reward for waiting in line... im gona get one of those HP laptop Tickets at BB and sell it off for probally $150 (that means a $40 E-Machine Desktop for me.) and i'll tell my friends to pick up those 32" LCD TV Cupons and sell those off for like $200 a peace, bc they want the laptop...

You waited all night in that freezing weather...(It's warm down here in FL.) you deserve to get paid, and paid BIG!!!

Last year we waited out side of BB for 5 hours in the cold and got two tickes for the $149 computer. We ended up giving the second one away to some random stranger who was looking but was too far back in the line. It never dawned on me to sell it.