Radio Staions playing chrstmas music yet?

CG480

We have digital cable. The station "Sounds of the Season" has been playing Christmas music ever since November 1st (before that they were playing Halloween-themed music).

You can listen to Christmas music anytime on www.pandora.com. Just start a new station and enter the artist's name followed by the word holiday (for example, "Nat King Cole Holiday" or "SheDaisy Holiday"). They'll build a holiday station based on the musical qualities of that performers holiday classics.

I LOVE pandora.com.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Holidays/carol.gif

You can listen to Christmas music anytime on www.pandora.com. Just start a new station and enter the artist's name followed by the word holiday (for example, "Nat King Cole Holiday" or "SheDaisy Holiday"). They'll build a holiday station based on the musical qualities of that performers holiday classics.

Thanks, I'll have to check that out!!!!

Over here STAR 105.7 is, though not 24/7 yet. Right now it's only during the Delilah show.

Same here on 102.5. Right now they're only playing it on weekends and on the Delilah show after 7pm on weekdays. On 98.9 here, they're only playing it on the weekends.

Guest Frieked
Oh please don't remind me about xmas music... The company where I work switches the muzak over a little b4 thanksgiving every year and it drives me insane by the time xmas is actually here.