Kitchenaid mixer 450 watt pro series

Check www.qvc.com, they usually have really good deals on kitchenaid mixers. I just got the new 450w professional series with the larger bowl for $247.XX. My total came to like

$279.xx with tax and shipping. But that was a today special value since it was the first time that QVC had that specific mixer. I know I have seen them on amazon for like $319.00 normally $399.00.

If you guys go to the online deals section they are in there sold by amazon.com all the time ranging from $129 & up. The last round was a refurb Accolade but for the price you can't beat it.

ETA: the warranty with the refurb is 6 months as opposed to 1yr with new.

I have an accolade that my dh and kids got me for Mothers Day and love it. I use it at least 3 times a week for making everything from mashed potatoes to cookies. If you make alot of thick cookies like sand tarts it will hold up to the mixing where as my old hand mixer actually died and spit sparks. lol ;)

If you guys go to the online deals section they are in there sold by amazon.com all the time ranging from $129 & up. The last round was a refurb Accolade but for the price you can't beat it.

Agree with firemansgal check online deals. I just got one that Brad listed last week for $154.99 shipped on Amazon it was a Friday only special.

New KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, White