• Chick-fil-A
    • Subs
    • Seafood (Captain D's,etc)
    • Chinese/Japenese Takeout
    • Krispie Kreme
    • Go to a real restaurant and sit down to eat
    • Pack my own snacks/food
    • Other

I was interested in knowing what other BF shoppers do as far as eating on that day is concerned. I know most shoppers are out at least 1/2 the day if not the entire day. And with only 16 more days until BF, I thought it would be helpful for some BF newbies if others share their ideas or tips about eating on BF!

My BF shopping is usually complete in three if not two hours. I head to a fast food place to pick up breakfast for myself and anyone left at home.

For the rest of the day I am usually resting, wrapping, decorating, and visiting so I tend to skip lunch. (Unless family drags me back out to shop more once they have had a full nights sleep lol. Then we usually go out to a nice lunch.) Dinner will be leftovers.

I usually grab some hot chocolate and a croissant from Tim Hortons on my way to Walmart to stand outside (super walmart this year though!!), then my sil and I go frantically from store to store and end up at the mall where we have lunch at the GOOD chinese take out place around 11am

the only things I take in my bag are wallet, sales ads and diet pepsi :) ok...maybe some chocolate too...

When we are all finished, we stop off at MD's for breakfast sandwiches and head home with them. If we are out for too long of a time, we eat them in between stores then stop again for those that we left home so we can feed them.

I'm with the one other poster.. gotta have that chocolate!! :D

We are out all day. We leave around 4:30am and get home sometime between 7-12p.m. We pack snacks and stop at a convience mart for cappachino in the morning and then we go to The Olive Garden for a sit down meal between 2-3p.m. That is a good time to go because they are usually slow and we can walk right in. We review our list while we are waiting on our food. I CAN'T WAIT FOR BLACK FRIDAY!!!

it is funny that this is now posted.....a friend from work wants to go with us..and i asked her how she felt about eating..she said umm.. i like it. NO STOPS for food until we are done shopping..we bring breakfast squares or something like that and some snacks and then stop for a late lunch at a real restaurant.

I usually pack my own stuff for breakfast. If I'm still too busy shopping to slow down later in the morning/afternoon I'll grab something from the store I'm at like candy bars, chips, drink, and what not. No time to stop for eating!! One year I went with my cousin and her grandma and I was absolutely dying because they insisted on sit-down breakfast at Bob Evans and then sit-down lunch!!! UGGGGHHHH!!!:eek: