Possible BF WM Laptop!!!!

dbolin

Guest mldepalma

Hey, I heard about a $99 laptop that will be available on BF. Gonna have lots of bells and whistles, but only about 10 per store. Got to get there early, really early...

Ok, I'm just kidding, I haven't heard anything like that at all. LOL It seems like there is just SO much speculation out there that I kinda wanted to get in on the action.. sorry... :D

Last year I camped out at Walmart to get the HP laptop they had. I arrived on Thanksgiving evening around 9pm and stayed all night long. I was the 1st one in line and I did get my laptop. They only had a specific number I can't recall the exact number but, it was less than 20. I expect this sale will be similar and if you are truly serious about getting one you need to be in line well before midnight. Bring a chair and someone to camp out with you if you can. You can always use backup when you go into battle.;)

my walmart had the laptop but on the box it said reburbished we as the elect. manager if that the laptop they are selling he said yes what do you want for the price. Me and another buyer said now i see why it is so cheap is this true in all the stores ?:mad::(

REFURBISHED!! I don't believe mine said that.

Hey, I heard about a $99 laptop that will be available on BF. Gonna have lots of bells and whistles, but only about 10 per store. Got to get there early, really early...

Ok, I'm just kidding, I haven't heard anything like that at all. LOL It seems like there is just SO much speculation out there that I kinda wanted to get in on the action.. sorry... :D

Cruel, just cruel! MUWAHAHA:eek:

my walmart had the laptop (398) but on the box it said reburbished we asked the elect. manager if that the laptop they are selling he said yes what do you want for the price. Me and another buyer said now i see why it is so cheap is this true in all the stores ?:mad::(

Come on. I got one of the laptops and the box didn't have anything on it that said refurbished. And there are many posts from people that are happy and no-one has said that. Are you some CC or BB employee just trying to make your ad look better than it really is???:confused:

price adjust is a crazy thing.

if it goes on sale youonly have a few days.

butttttt if you have it on layaway

all you really need to go and make a payment at teh time and teh adjust will be made for you. and you will find you have less to pay.

sooo use layaway for anything you might go on sale even if you have to make several layaways.

just dont forget them.LOL

thats teh big reason its being taken away to many would never come back and pick up.

who know si f things improve they might change there minds. and if they keep getting feed back.

FUNNY! :rotflol:

Come on. I got one of the laptops and the box didn't have anything on it that said refurbished. And there are many posts from people that are happy and no-one has said that. Are you some CC or BB employee just trying to make your ad look better than it really is???:confused:

the box had a sticker on the brown one side said reburbished the other side had the compac sticker on it and no i don't work for cc or bb i just asked if other had the same thing happen to them i don't know much about laptops so i was scared to get stuck with a problem laptop thats all :shock:

It's funny....turned out she prophesied a $99 laptop...and it came true!! Only thing about it you have to do mail-in rebates and sign up for a year worth of Vonage. :cheesy:

A co-worker of mine said his wife managed to get one of the laptops, but he said she told him it was a nightmare at our local Wal-Mart. She said people were pushing others out of the way, into clothing racks, and everything else. It was all-out shopping war! just imagine how it will be come BF.